Electronic Arts has caught the E3 fever and the only cure is an hour-long show on Spike TV!
Geoff Keighley of GameTrailers TV will host “Gamechangers: EA 2011 Preview,” a live broadcast of EA’s 2011 E3 press conference. The photogenic game journalist will be joined by EA CEO John Riccitiello and several of the publisher’s development teams to unveil their E3 lineup:
- Experience an explosive, never-before-seen demo of Battlefield 3
- Travel across the galaxy for a look at Commander Shepard’s final voyage in Mass Effect 3
- Hit the pitch for a first look at FIFA Soccer 12
- Discover what’s new in Madden NFL 12
- Shred the mountains in the world premiere look at SSX
- Experience the high-speed thrills of Need For Speed: The Run
- Star Wars: The Old Republic and multiple “unannounced projects” will also be revealed during the broadcast
Gamechangers will air live on Spike TV on Monday, June 6 at 3:30 PM (Eastern Time).