Check it out. That is a Ferrari 458 Italia. Don’t you just want to drive it? Well, you’ll get your chance soon as Turn 10 Studios has selected the 458 as the cover car for Forza Motorsport 4.
The racing sim will be available in a regular edition and a Limited Collector’s Edition this Fall. Information on the Limited Collector’s Edition are still being kept tightly under wraps, but Microsoft was willing to share details on the retailer-specific pre-order bonuses.
You can read all about those (and the day one “Ship Bonus” car pack) after the break.
Retailer-Specific Pre-Order Bonuses
- Amazon.com – Subaru Impreza WRX STI: The Subaru Impreza WRX STI is the highest standard-edition trim in the Subaru compact car line. The STI is recognized as a speed demon on race tracks, winning first place at Super GT in 2008.
- Best Buy – BMW 1 Series M Coupe: Reaching top speeds of 250 km/h, the 1 Series M Coupe is the high-performance version of the famed BMW 1 Series Coupe.
- GameStop – Alfa Romeo Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde: The creation of Italian automaker Alfa Romeo and first introduced at the March 2010 Geneva Motor Show, the Giulietta contains an exclusive Quadrifoglio Verde configuration with a 1.7L turbocharged engine that will steer you to victory.
- Wal-Mart – MINI John Cooper Works Clubman: MINI enthusiasts around the world rejoice! The JCW Clubman sports a 1.6-liter four-cylinder MINI engine that has been tuned and turbocharged to include 208 horsepower and 192 pound-feet of torque.
- Target – Honda CR-Z EX: The Honda CR-Z EX is Honda’s sport hybrid with an ultra-modern and sporty look, featuring 16” wheels and tires, low-to-the-ground stance and swooping bodywork. Additionally, its six-speed manual transmission makes it the only hybrid with three pedals.
“Ship Bonus” Car Pack
The first production run of Forza 4 will include a download code for an exclusive set of five cars. So gamers that pre-order Forza 4 will get a double bonus:
- Ford Mustang GT Coupe 1965: Take to the road in this classic American stallion, one of Ford’s most successful launch cars behind the Model A.
- Koenigsegg Agera 2011: “The Agera–from the Swedish verb “to act”–celebrates 15 years of Koenigsegg’s uncompromising philosophy of making dream cars.”
- Lexus SC300 1997: A classic personal luxury coupé, the SC300 combines a powerful racer with a 225hp I6-powered engine.
- RUF RGT-8 2011: The spectacular RGT-8 is powered by a 4.5-liter V8 engine that has been fine tuned to deliver unmatchable sports car power and curb appeal.
- Tesla Roadster Sport 2011: For luxury car fans, the Roadster Sport is electric heaven. Get behind the wheel of this electric two-seater and go zero to 60 mph in 3.7 seconds with a peak rating of 288 horsepower.