The E3 2011 rumors continue to trickle out as Eurogamer has revealed that their sources are telling them that Microsoft plans to announce ten Kinect games at the big show. Other tipsters told the site that these games will “serve the hardcore” and they “won’t be obvious.”
The ten titles include:
- Forza World, an open world driving game from Playground Games
- A “AAA” shooter from Microsoft Vancouver
- A game with “highly experimental gameplay” from Microsoft Family
- A game “aimed at the younger audience” from Microsoft London
- A new game from Rare
- Two titles from an anonymous developer who has previously worked on a Kinect game
- Three other unknown games.
On top of these new announcements, Eurogamer is also reporting that Microsoft will unveil a string of sequels to many current Kinect titles, such as Dance Central 2 (from Harmonix) and Kinect Sports 2 (from Rare). Forza MotorSport 4, with added Kinect features, will also be on display.
Finally, third parties will use the E3 Expo to showcase previously revealed Kinect titles such as LucasArts’ Star Wars Kinect and Crytek’s Codename: Kingdoms.