You now can have the choice to humiliate yourself at a party along with three of your friends: Ubisoft has announced 4-player support for Just Dance 3 at Comic-Con. Just Dance 3 is out on October 11 for the PS3, Wii and Xbox 360, so you might want to start limbering up now.
Along with the new mode that allows four simultaneous players to “jump in and jump out” of gameplay, Just Dance 3 will now allow you to record your own choreography to share online. Challenge your friends to match your own herky-jerky movements and join you on the Facebook tag wall of shame.
In addition to all of this, there are some new tracks to shake yo’ booty to:
- The Sugarhill Gang – “Apache (Jump On It)” (You all know the dance and don’t want to admit it)
- The Girly Team – “Baby One More Time” (The Britney Spears song?)
- Cee Lo Green – “Forget You” (Doesn’t this have another name?)
- Madness – “Night Boat to Cairo” (Walking like an Egyptian is optional)
- Tommy Sparks – “She’s Got Me Dancing” (I would hope so… I mean, it is in the game title)
- The Buggles – “Video Killed The Radio Star” (Hopefully not choreography featured in GTA: Vice City)
I don’t need a game to teach me how to dance. I can do the Macarena all by myself, thank you.