No, that’s not a typo. Welcome to the Weekly Warp-Up, your weekly wrap-up of the biggest and the best articles posted at Warp Zoned this week…
Get Warp Zoned!
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is well on its way to setting box offices worldwide. But The Boy Who Lived has to compete in the video game space with the world’s greatest adventurer (check out our hands-on look at the Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception beta) and a man who has crazy sheep-based hallucinations after cheating on his fiance (check out our hands-on preview of Catherine). Harry who?
The staff is also back with another Warp Zoned Podcast. Experience the full awesomeness of Episode 14 as News Editor Mike Gutierrez, Senior Editor Nicole Kline, and Podcast Producer Ryan Littlefield are joined by Editor-in-Chief John Scalzo and Contributing Writer Chris Urie! The team discusses Sony’s recently revealed PSN Pass, and how they think it will effect the gaming community.
Hit the jump for the rest of the Weekly Warp-Up.
The Week in Reviews…
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D: Revisiting the Temple of Time
The Week in New Games…
- This Week’s Releases: NCAA Football 12, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 and more
- This Week’s PlayStation Network Update: Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood and more.
- This Week’s XBLA Wednesday: Ms. Splosion Man, Boulder Dash-XL and Warhammer 40000: Kill Team
- This Week’s Nintendo Download: Netflix and more
- Next Week’s Releases: Capatain America: Super Solider, Call of Juarez: The Cartel and more
Amazing Paperboy Delivers…
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Annilihation Map Pack coming to PC, PS3 on July 28
- The Call of Duty Elite beta began this week.
- Dead Island gets a September 6 release date and an awesome Comic-Con panel.
- WWE Brawl will turn wrestlers into the stars of their own beat ’em up in 2012.
- Duke Nukem Forever takes the number two spot in the June NPD list.
- The King of Fighters XIII will be available in October. A new trailer shows us what to expect.
- Electronic Arts buys PopCap Games for $750 million.
It’s a Secret to Everybody…
- Capcom hints at a Devil May Cry Collection.
Space Invaders is being turned into a movie. Reverse direction! Increase speed!