Prepare yourself to break free of the borders of Ehb this October when Square Enix and Obsidian release the first expansion for Dungeon Siege III, Treasures of the Sun. The downloadable pack will whisk players to the Aranoi Desert, where they will meet “hordes of new villains only to find a forgotten abbey hiding a long-lost secret: the greatest treasure of the Azunite faith.”
The expansion will also add a variety of tweaks and enhancements including:
- New abilities: Players will be able to attain mastery of the arcane through powerful new attack, defense and healing abilities.
- Level up to 35: Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun will further power up players by raising the game’s existing level cap from 30 to 35.
- More monsters and items: Players will encounter new monsters in the Aranoi Desert—including mummies and giant skeletons—and will find more powerful items, adding to the thousands already available in Dungeon Siege III.
- Reallocate Talent & Proficiency Points: Players can reallocate points spent in Proficiencies and Talents, enabling changes to character customization throughout the campaign.
- New Enchanting System: Transmuting items now gives players chances at gaining powerful new Vials that allow them to enhance their weapons and armor through the DLC’s new enchanting system.
Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun will be priced at $9.99 and be available to download from Steam (PC), Xbox Live (Xbox 360) and the PlayStation Network (PS3) this October.