Hey, guess who is sick again? Did you guess me? Then you guessed RIGHT! You are a brain genius. I got eight hours of sleep last night, which of course means I woke up with a headache, a fever, a brick of snot in my face, and swollen glands. My cold is coming back with a vengeance. But I am battling it with vitamins, animal crackers, and sheer will. Go me!
Anywho, Amazon’s got a lot going on today – it’s a Video Game Gold Box event! The Deal of the Day in video games is Activision’s Spider-Man: The Edge of Time. It’s $39.99 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, and $29.99 for the Wii.
The Lightning Deals are:
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Special Edition for the PS3 sold out at $27.99!
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds is $19.99 for the Xbox 360
- 12:00 PDT/3:00 EST: “Everybody’s favorite swashbuckling swordfighter comes to your handheld device” (My favorite swashbuckler doesn’t have a video game, so I don’t know what this refers to!)
- 2:00 PDT/5:00 EST: “This Nintendo DS title puts you in the shoes of a rookie defense lawyer trying to make his name. Take on intriguing, unusual cases and use your courtroom skills to unravel some of the most outrageous and funniest trials you’ve ever seen.” (I’m assuming this has to be Phoenix Wright!)
- 5:00 PDT/8:00 EST: “Hear your PS3 games in a whole new way”
- 8:00 PDT/11:00 EST: “Welcome to Vegas, premium version” (Do you mean New Vegas, Amazon?)
Whew. I definitely had a twitchy finger when Trails in the Sky was so cheap, but I managed to avoid buying it. I also haven’t picked up Batman: Arkham City yet, which is making me physically sweat. Or maybe that’s the fever. I’m not sure.
No gaming t-shirts today, guys. Oh, what? This isn’t enough? You aren’t satisfied?!?! If you really want to spend $10 that badly, then you should buy this adorable Star Wars/Invader Zim mashup shirt from Ript: