No, that’s not a typo. Welcome to the Weekly Warp-Up, your weekly wrap-up of the biggest and the best articles posted at Warp Zoned this week…
Get Warp Zoned!
One of America’s great holidays is almost upon us. That’s right,
Thanksgiving Black Friday is right around the corner. Don’t act surprised. You knew that joke was coming.
Our Black Friday countdown continues with a rundown of deals at four additional shops: GameStop, Toys R Us, Kmart, and Sears. This year’s bargains are pretty amazing, so you better start working on your Black Friday plan now.
And speaking of bargains, our own Adam Woolcott took some time out of his busy schedule to have a few Adventures In Xbox Live Indie Games. Adam selected five games that are available to download for a dollar apiece and found a quintet of memorable games that can be obtained for less than the price of a used copy of Madden NFL 06.
Hit the jump for the rest of the Weekly Warp-Up.
The Week in Reviews…
- Professor Layton and the Last Specter: The Mysteries of a True English Gentleman
The Week in New Games…
- This Week’s Releases: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Assassin’s Creed: Revelations, Need For Speed: The Run, and a lot more
- This Week’s PlayStation Network Update: Jurassic Park, Red Dead Redemption, and more
- This Week’s XBLA Wednesday: Xotic
- This Week’s Nintendo Download: Kirby’s Adventure, and more
- Next Week’s Releases: WWE ’12, The King of Fighters XIII, Tekken Hybrid, and more
Amazing Paperboy Delivers…
- Hideo Kojima will spill the beans on Metal Gear Solid 5 later this month in OPM UK.
- The Mass Effect 3 “N7 Edition” is for serious collectors.
- Torchlight II has been delayed into 2012 to ensure it’s “awesome all the way through.”
- Bethesda has shipped over seven million copies of The Elders Scroll V: Skyrim.
- PETA misunderstands how a Super Leaf works in Super Mario 3D Land and creates a bloody parody titled Super Tanooki Skin 2D. Gross, man.
- The first Amazing Spider-Man concept art is truly, truly, truly amazing.
- The first Wii U launch title has been announced and it’s not Mario or Zelda or Metroid. It’s actually Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge.
It’s a Secret to Everybody…
- More rumors relating to the PS4 and Xbox 720 now point to a 2012 release date for both consoles.