No, that’s not a typo. Welcome to the Weekly Warp-Up, your weekly wrap-up of the biggest and the best articles posted at Warp Zoned this week…
Get Warp Zoned!
A lot of gamers are thankful for Bethesda’s Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The massive RPG has managed to soak up nearly every gamer that’s not playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 or The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. And there are a lot of us out there that are playing more than one of those games at the same time. Whoa!
But like the Pilgrims in search of a new place to call home, one Skyrim player adventured beyond the borders of the game. There he found the lands of Morrowind and Cyrodiil, already available in Skyrim. Is this Bethesda’s plan for future Skyrim expansions? Or is it just a fun
Easter Thanksgiving egg for the most dedicated players? Whatever it is, it certainly made for some lively discussion around the dinner table during the holidays.
Hit the jump for the rest of the Weekly Warp-Up.
The Week in Reviews…
- Xenoblade Chronicles: A Love Letter to the RPG That Changed My Life
- White Knight Chronicles II: The True Power Rangers RPG
The Week in New Games…
- This Week’s Releases: WWE ’12, The King of Fighters XIII, Tekken Hybrid, and more
- This Week’s PlayStation Network Update: Final Fantasy V, Corpse Party, and more
- This Week’s XBLA Wednesday: None
- This Week’s Nintendo Download: Metroid II: Return of Samus, and more
- Next Week’s Releases: Mario Kart 7, and more
Amazing Paperboy Delivers…
- Bigben Intertactive has lined up Test Drive: Ferrari for a European release next year.
- Tiny cars are coming to the PSN and Vita next year in MotorStorm RC.
- Eidos Montreal has begun work on a third “AAA project” and Square Enix Montreal will begin work on a Hitman spinoff next year.
- Sony has officially announced the Jak and Daxter Collection.
It’s a Secret to Everybody…
- Hideo Kojima plans to make Metal Gear Solid 5 someday, but not today.
The finale of Felicia Day’s Dragon Age: Redemption is online now. The Internet is obviously thankful for leather-clad redheads!