Take Two announces release dates for WWE 2K14 and NBA 2K14
The Wii U: It’s All Just A Little Bit of History Repeating
Watch this new CoD: Black Ops II "Mob of the Dead" trailer, DLC available today on PC, PS3
Borderlands 2's Krieg the Psycho DLC is now available to download
The Scientifically Proven Top 100 Video Games of All Time
Electronic Arts has no games in development for the Wii U
Diablo III promises to be a whole new game on the PS4
The Wonderful 101 will be released on September 15
XBLA Today: Hunter’s Trophy 2: America
Nintendo announces Mario & Sonic at 2014 Winter Olympics
New features, bug fixes coming soon to Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition was always designed as an ongoing project. And it looks like Mojang and port developer 4J Studios are getting ready to deploy the first major update to the game soon. Microsoft didn’t say when soon would be, but they did announce what features (Autosave!) and bug fixes (Clay!) we can look forward to.
You can find the complete list after the break.
- Added an autosave, and the ability to turn autosave off, or set it from 15 minutes up to 2 hours in 15 minute steps.
- Split the sensitivity controls into an in-game sensitivity and an in-menu sensitivity.
- Added an Interface Opacity slider in the settings for plasma screen users.
- Added a gamertag display in splitscreen, and the ability to enable/disable it in the settings.
- Added an option in the settings menu to enable/disable in-game hints.
- Added an option in the settings menu to enable/disable tooltips.
- Added a co-ordinate display to the in-game map.
- Added new sections in the How To Play on Multiplayer, Sharing Screenshots, and What’s New.
- Added a warning message when attempting to place lava near the spawn area.
- Fix for the leaderboard crash when toggling between filters/leaderboards.
- Fix for server disconnect message appearing when offline or in leaderboards.
- Fix for issue where posting a screenshot to Facebook caused a back out to the main menu.
- Fix for clay generation.
- Fix for ‘Awaiting Approval’ showing all the time on some signs.
- Various crafting menu fixes.
- Fix for being able to stand on sugarcane.
- Fix for intermittent crash on saving.
- Fix for duplication bug with the furnace.
- Fix for not being able to place water near the spawn area.
- Fix for intermittent problem on entering the Nether putting the player above the Nether world.
- Fix for frame-rate drop around the edge of the world.
- Fix for intermittent problem where some Achievements were not being awarded.
- Fix for graphical issue with stairs.
- Fix for issue with enemies spawning inside a house when they shouldn’t.
- Fix for Zombie Pigmen not being counted for leaderboard scores.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
First Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition patch will be available tomorrow
Here’s what Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition’s Update 8 will include
Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Adventure Update will include these additions, fixes, and changes