Hi there! Did you miss me? I was on vacation for the last 10 days, and it was amazing. I’m sure that you were sad and missed me, but fear not! I have returned, to bring you the best deals and the cutest game-related t-shirts on the Internet.
It’s been a really busy week for me. I did a lot of homework, played a lot of video games, read some books, played some board games and Dungeons and Dragons, and, oh yeah: my friend launched the Kickstarter I’m involved in. He’s making a game and I’m writing the story. Get in on the magic!
First up: Toys R Us is having a sale on some new and new-ish games. The sale is two for $60, which is pretty darn good for some of these titles. Take a look:
- Prototype 2 for PS3 and Xbox 360 (retail is $49.99)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 for PS3 and Xbox 360 (retail is still $59.99)
- Max Payne 3 for PS3 and Xbox 360 (retail is $59.99)
- Darksiders II for PS3 and Xbox 360 (retail is $59.99)
- Mass Effect 3 for PS3 and Xbox 360 (retail is $39.99)
- The Amazing Spider-Man for PS3 and Xbox 360 (retail is $59.99)
- NCAA Football 13 for PS3 and Xbox 360 (retail is $59.99)
- Sleeping Dogs for PS3 and Xbox 360 (retail is $59.99)
Those are some pretty amazing savings. I want Darksiders II and Max Payne 3, but I also want to catch up on my ludicrously huge backlog, so go figure.
Next up: today’s awesome t-shirts!
First is Tee Fury‘s “Mario Kombat,” which I think Editor-in-Chief John Scalzo will definitely love:
Over at Ript is “Portalmon,” for Pokemon and Portal lovers:
“Stay Safe” at Shirt Punch is pretty awesome:
The Yetee‘s “SOLUDSNAK” is sure to make you laugh:
“Motivation” at Tee Turtle is only $15 right now:
Whew. That’s a LOT of shirts!