Nintendo announces Fall 2012 dates for Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses Tour
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword was the first game in the series to receive a full orchestral score, but Nintendo’s Symphony of the Goddesses concert series recounts the storylines of four previous games: Ocarina of Time, The Wind Waker, Twilight Princess and A Link to the Past. Nintendo has announced a new slate of stops for the tour, which will be conducted by Eímear Noone with arrangements by music director Chad Seiter.
The newly announced dates are as follows:
- September 15: Toronto; Sony Centre for the Performing Arts
- September 22: Minneapolis; Orpheum Theatre
- October 12: Dallas; AT&T Performing Arts Center
- October 18: Boston; Wang Theatre
- October 25: Chicago; The Chicago Theatre
- November 3: San Antonio; The Majestic Theatre
- November 6: Calgary, Alberta; Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
- November 28: New York; The Theater at Madison Square Garden
- December 8: West Palm Beach, Fla.; Raymond F. Kravis Center for the Performing Arts
- December 9: Miami; Adrienne Arsht Center
- December 14: San Jose, Calif.; San Jose Civic
In addition to the concerts, the Nintendo World store in New York City’s Rockerfeller Plaza is hosting a series of events on Friday September 14th from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (Eastern Time). Fans will be able to take part in an ocarina workshop and have their photo taken with Link cosplay model Li Kovacs. The first people through the door will also receive a free goodie bag full of Symphony of the Goddesses merchandise, so get their early!
This entry was posted in Gaming Etc.
. Bookmark the permalink