Take Two announces release dates for WWE 2K14 and NBA 2K14
The Wii U: It’s All Just A Little Bit of History Repeating
Watch this new CoD: Black Ops II "Mob of the Dead" trailer, DLC available today on PC, PS3
Borderlands 2's Krieg the Psycho DLC is now available to download
Nintendo Download: Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 2, Starship Damrey, more
Activision posted a 7-second Call of Duty: Ghosts teaser on Vine
Weekly Warp-Up: More Pre-E3 2013 Moves Edition
New Releases: Resident Evil Revelations, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, More
Electronic Arts has no games in development for the Wii U
Diablo III promises to be a whole new game on the PS4
Weekly Warp-Up: We Want Wii U Edition
No, that’s not a typo. Welcome to the Weekly Warp-Up, your weekly wrap-up of the biggest and the best articles posted at Warp Zoned this week…
Nintendo has finally fully pulled the curtain back on the Wii U. We now know that Nintendo’s next-generation system will be released on November 18 in both a Deluxe Set and a Basic Set. We also know the Deluxe Set will be priced at $350 while the Basic Set will retail for $300.
The two biggest surprises of the Media Event were the announcements of Bayonetta 2 as a Wii U exclusive and the reveal of Nintendo TVii. Much less surprising, but still exciting, was confirmation that Call of Duty: Black Ops II will be availale on launch day.
And speaking of launch day, Nintendo also revealed that 21 titles will be available on November 18 alongside the new console, with another 30 set to release over the first three months of 2013. Oh, and most Wii U games will be priced at $60.
Was there any non-Wii U-related news this week? There most certainly was! Read all about it after the break.
The Week in New Games…
- This Week’s Releases: NHL 13, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Battlefield 3: Premium Edition, and more.
- This Week’s PlayStation Network Update: Max Payne 3, Double Dragon: Neon, Red Johnson’s Chronicles: One Against All, and more
- This Week’s XBLA Wednesday: Double Dragon: Neon, Red Johnson’s Chronicles: One Against All
- This Week’s Nintendo Download: Fractured Soul, Mystical Ninja, and more
- Next Week’s Releases: Borderlands 2, F1 2012, Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector’s Set, and more.
Amazing Paperboy Delivers…
- The Steam community has approved the first ten Greenlight games.
- It’s official: Fuse is the game formerly known as Overstrike.
- Obsidian wants you to fund their isometric RPG, Project Eternity.
- I’ve got ants in my pants! D3 has released the first trailer for Earth Defense Force 4.
- As expected, Apple unveiled the iPhone 5 and iPod Touch 5th Generation.
- The Borderlands 2 “Mecromancer” class will be available to download on October 16.
- Terraria will soon be available on the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade.
- Get your petitions ready, Capcom currently has no plans to bring EX Troopers to North America or Europe.
- Are you ready for Borderlands 2 next week? Then you’re in luck, Gearbox has revealed an early look at the game’s Skill Trees.
- Did you love Ikaruga? Then you should check out this trailer for Kokuga.
It’s A Secret To Everybody…
- Bill Gates was always a planner… Microsoft has registered domains relating to Halo 7, Halo 8, and Halo 9.
- Bohemia Interactive believes “they’d be stupid” not to consider bringing DayZ to consoles.
Nintendo has announced a ton of new dates for The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses Tour. Thankfully, there won’t be a concert on November 18. That would just be awkward.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
XBLA Today: Double Dragon Neon, Red Johnson’s Chronicles 2
Wii U Deluxe Set will be $350, Basic Set will be $300
Wii U Deluxe Set is already sold out at GameStop