EA Sports has announced that Tiger Woods will be teeing it up next year for the 16th time in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14. In development for the PS3 and Xbox 360 at EA Tiburon, the game will likely be released next Spring.
As in previous years, Tiger won’t be going it alone on the cover of PGA Tour 14. Golfing legend Arnold Palmer, Mr. Iced Tea and Lemonade himself, will share the cover with Tiger. In addition to Woods and Palmer, more than 25 professional golfers will be playable in the game including newcomers Keegan Bradley, Bud Cauley, Stacy Lewis, and Lexi Thompson.
The publisher wasn’t ready to reveal much else about the game, but we do know it’ll contain 20 courses and that players who pre-order will receive a retailer-exclusive piece of bonus content:
- GameStop: Pinehurst No. 2 DLC Course
- Amazon: Bethpage Black DLC Course
- Best Buy: 1986 Jack Nicklaus Exclusive Character
- Target: Whistling Straits DLC Course
- Wal-Mart: Kevin Love and Andy Roddick Exclusive Characters
- Origin: Set of Exclusive Historic Golf Clubs