Xbox 360 Blue Bundle + CoD Ghosts, Black Ops II coming to Walmart next month
MX vs ATV: Supercross release date off roads to October 28
Next 33 1/3 book will focus on Super Mario Bros. soundtrack
Rumor: Super Smash Bros. 4 full roster leaked
Debut trailer of Resident Evil Revelations 2 promises episodic release... and zombies
See Bayonetta cosplay as Nintendo characters in new Bayonetta 2 trailer
Five Survivor Mode add-ons for Alien: Isolation planned; Season Pass announced
Daily Scoop: September 17, 2014 – The French Indie Sale
XBL Store Today: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
Activision sells more than 5 million copies of Destiny in first week
Tomb Raider Collector’s Edition announcement washes ashore
If you’ve ever wanted to manhandle Lara Croft, Crystal Dynamics plans to give you the chance when Tomb Raider is released on March 5, 2013.
To get a bit more specific, the developer recently announced a Collector’s Edition for the game that’ll contain a fully posable 8″ action figure (which is definitely not a doll) of Ms. Croft. The Collector’s Edition will retail for $99.99 and come packed in a “survival tin.” Other items in the Collector’s Edition include:
- Endurance Survival Kit Packaging: A survival tin salvaged from the ill-fated Endurance. The tin houses a copy of the game.
- Play Arts Kai Lara Croft Figurine: Fully posable figurine with over 40 points of articulation. The dirt on her body and clothes has been realistically recreated to tell the tale of Lara’s fierce fight for survival on a desolate island. Comes with alternate set of three (3) hands, bow and arrow, shotgun, handgun, and climbing axe. Figure Size: Approx 8.0” Tall.
- 15” x 19” Double Sided Island Map and Poster: Discover key landmarks from the mysterious island of Yamati, where Lara Croft and her fellow castaways were marooned after the Endurance shipwreck. On the reverse is a poster size image of the box art that epitomizes Lara’s origin story.
- Lithographic Print: 5” x 7” heavy stock lithograph print with matte frame, designed by Crystal Dynamic’s Senior Art Director, Brian Horton. Painting by Brenoch Adams.
- Experience Shields: Three Iron-on badges of the game’s key icons: Animal Instincts, Climbing Axe, Fire Arrow.
- CD Soundtrack: Tomb Raider Original Soundtrack ‘Survivalist cut’: A collection of 10 tracks totaling over 60 minutes of music from the game.
- Downloadable Content: Weapons Pack – A selection of weapons to help Lara survive against the island’s inhabitants.
The Collector’s Edition is only available for the PS3 and Xbox 360. The pricepoint and bonus content for a download-only PC Special Edition will be announced soon.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Spike TV VGAs: Lara Croft doesn’t raid any tombs in the latest Tomb Raider trailer
New Tomb Raider art is survivor-tastic
Lara Croft is shipwrecked in the Tomb Raider E3 trailer