Street Fighter producer promises new announcement at Comic-Con 2015
Shovel Knight Review: An Ace (of Spades) Retro-Styled Platformer
New Releases: Last of Us Remastered, Lego Ninjago: Nindroids, Sacred 3 PC
Tetsuya Nomura-designed Batman figure was originally created for a canceled game
10 Actors We Think Could Play Nathan Drake in the Uncharted Movie
Sheik, Ruto, and Darunia star in the latest Hyrule Warriors trailers
Nintendo Download: Mega Man Battle Network, Lego Ninjago: Nindroids, more
Kickstart This! The Common Creative Wealth Edition
Daily Scoop: July 31, 2014 – I’ve got a new little cousin!
F1 2014 will be released on October 21; F1 2015 in the works for next-gen consoles
Tomb Raider Collector’s Edition announcement washes ashore
If you’ve ever wanted to manhandle Lara Croft, Crystal Dynamics plans to give you the chance when Tomb Raider is released on March 5, 2013.
To get a bit more specific, the developer recently announced a Collector’s Edition for the game that’ll contain a fully posable 8″ action figure (which is definitely not a doll) of Ms. Croft. The Collector’s Edition will retail for $99.99 and come packed in a “survival tin.” Other items in the Collector’s Edition include:
- Endurance Survival Kit Packaging: A survival tin salvaged from the ill-fated Endurance. The tin houses a copy of the game.
- Play Arts Kai Lara Croft Figurine: Fully posable figurine with over 40 points of articulation. The dirt on her body and clothes has been realistically recreated to tell the tale of Lara’s fierce fight for survival on a desolate island. Comes with alternate set of three (3) hands, bow and arrow, shotgun, handgun, and climbing axe. Figure Size: Approx 8.0” Tall.
- 15” x 19” Double Sided Island Map and Poster: Discover key landmarks from the mysterious island of Yamati, where Lara Croft and her fellow castaways were marooned after the Endurance shipwreck. On the reverse is a poster size image of the box art that epitomizes Lara’s origin story.
- Lithographic Print: 5” x 7” heavy stock lithograph print with matte frame, designed by Crystal Dynamic’s Senior Art Director, Brian Horton. Painting by Brenoch Adams.
- Experience Shields: Three Iron-on badges of the game’s key icons: Animal Instincts, Climbing Axe, Fire Arrow.
- CD Soundtrack: Tomb Raider Original Soundtrack ‘Survivalist cut’: A collection of 10 tracks totaling over 60 minutes of music from the game.
- Downloadable Content: Weapons Pack – A selection of weapons to help Lara survive against the island’s inhabitants.
The Collector’s Edition is only available for the PS3 and Xbox 360. The pricepoint and bonus content for a download-only PC Special Edition will be announced soon.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Spike TV VGAs: Lara Croft doesn’t raid any tombs in the latest Tomb Raider trailer
New Tomb Raider art is survivor-tastic
Lara Croft is shipwrecked in the Tomb Raider E3 trailer