E3 2013: The Roadmap To Victory for Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony
Xbox One Trailer: Quantum Break
Xbox One will launch worldwide later this year; CoD Ghosts DLC will launch on Xbox One first
Guster's Ryan Miller finds inspiration in classic NES games for Kings of Summer soundtrack
The Wii U: It’s All Just A Little Bit of History Repeating
Not The One: A Comic About the Xbox One Reveal Created in MS Paint
Microsoft executive believes the public will buy ONE BILLION next-gen consoles
Daily Scoop: May 24, 2013 – So tired
Jonathan Blow’s The Witness is the latest PS4 game on Conversations With Creators
Guster’s Ryan Miller finds inspiration in classic NES games for Kings of Summer soundtrack
Tomb Raider Collector’s Edition announcement washes ashore
If you’ve ever wanted to manhandle Lara Croft, Crystal Dynamics plans to give you the chance when Tomb Raider is released on March 5, 2013.
To get a bit more specific, the developer recently announced a Collector’s Edition for the game that’ll contain a fully posable 8″ action figure (which is definitely not a doll) of Ms. Croft. The Collector’s Edition will retail for $99.99 and come packed in a “survival tin.” Other items in the Collector’s Edition include:
- Endurance Survival Kit Packaging: A survival tin salvaged from the ill-fated Endurance. The tin houses a copy of the game.
- Play Arts Kai Lara Croft Figurine: Fully posable figurine with over 40 points of articulation. The dirt on her body and clothes has been realistically recreated to tell the tale of Lara’s fierce fight for survival on a desolate island. Comes with alternate set of three (3) hands, bow and arrow, shotgun, handgun, and climbing axe. Figure Size: Approx 8.0” Tall.
- 15” x 19” Double Sided Island Map and Poster: Discover key landmarks from the mysterious island of Yamati, where Lara Croft and her fellow castaways were marooned after the Endurance shipwreck. On the reverse is a poster size image of the box art that epitomizes Lara’s origin story.
- Lithographic Print: 5” x 7” heavy stock lithograph print with matte frame, designed by Crystal Dynamic’s Senior Art Director, Brian Horton. Painting by Brenoch Adams.
- Experience Shields: Three Iron-on badges of the game’s key icons: Animal Instincts, Climbing Axe, Fire Arrow.
- CD Soundtrack: Tomb Raider Original Soundtrack ‘Survivalist cut’: A collection of 10 tracks totaling over 60 minutes of music from the game.
- Downloadable Content: Weapons Pack – A selection of weapons to help Lara survive against the island’s inhabitants.
The Collector’s Edition is only available for the PS3 and Xbox 360. The pricepoint and bonus content for a download-only PC Special Edition will be announced soon.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Spike TV VGAs: Lara Croft doesn’t raid any tombs in the latest Tomb Raider trailer
New Tomb Raider art is survivor-tastic
Lara Croft is shipwrecked in the Tomb Raider E3 trailer