Xbox 360 Blue Bundle + CoD Ghosts, Black Ops II coming to Walmart next month
Next 33 1/3 book will focus on Super Mario Bros. soundtrack
Debut trailer of Resident Evil Revelations 2 promises episodic release... and zombies
MX vs ATV: Supercross release date off roads to October 28
New Releases: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy 2, Cooking Mama 5, Fairy Fencer F, More
Warp Zoned’s Fall 2014 Preview Presents the Video Game Fantasy League
Bloodborne: February 6 release date and Collector’s Edition announced, TGS 2014 trailer released
XBL Store Today: D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die, Flockers, Diablo III: UEE
Final Fantasy XV gets a TGS 2014 trailer; Tetsuya Nomura steps down as director
EDF 2025: The Shadow of New Despair TGS 2014 trailer pits mechas versus kaiju
Weekly Warp-Up: Pinballing Through the Week
No, that’s not a typo. Welcome to the Weekly Warp-Up, your weekly wrap-up of the biggest and the best articles posted at Warp Zoned this week…
We sat down with Rob Mann, the Community Manager at FarSight Studios, this week and got him to open up about the company’s multiplatform hit, The Pinball Arcade.
The golden age of pinball might be over, but that hasn’t stopped FarSight from creating epic simulations of some of the greatest tables ever built. Mann talked about the company’s next DLC pack (which includes a table based on Star Trek: The Next Generation) as well as troubles with the 3DS version and a progress report on the Wii U version. If you love pinball, this interview is for you.
Hit the break for the rest of the Weekly Warp-Up, which is pinball free.
The Week in New Games…
- This Week’s Releases: Halo 4, LittleBigPlanet Karting, NASCAR: Inside Line, and more.
- This Week’s PlayStation Network Update: LittleBigPlanet Karting, Portal 2, ToeJam & Earl, and more
- This Week’s XBLA Wednesday: ToeJam & Earl Collection, Karateka
- This Week’s Nintendo Download: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Pokedex 3D Pro, and more
- Next Week’s Releases: Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Lego Lord of the Rings, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, and more.
Amazing Paperboy Delivers…
- Blizzard has pushed back StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm, it’ll now be released in 2013.
- Sony has announced the final boss in PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale.
- Diablo III has sold 10 million copies, so not surprisingly, Blizzard announced an expansion is in development this week.
- THQ has delayed South Park: The Stick of Truth, Company of Heroes 2, and Metro: Last Light.
- Nintendo has installed 5,000 Wii U demo kiosks in stores across the country.
- Bethesda has officially announced the “Dragonborn” expansion for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
It’s A Secret To Everybody…
- New details about Grand Theft Auto V have been revealed in Game Informer.
- BioWare has revealed that development has begun on Mass Effect 4… and they want you to tell them what to put into it.
NBA 2K13 was the biggest selling game of October 2012. In case you were curious.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
LittleBigPlanet Karting officially announced
Weekly Warp-Up: Wii U Launch Day Edition
LittleBigPlanet Karting gets a green light on November 6