Kombat Pack confirms Liu Kang and Jax are koming to Mortal Kombat X too
Activision confirms Skylanders 5, Call of Duty 2015, "unannounced initiatives" during quarterly presentation
Calzones For No One: How Mayfair's Cones of Dunshire Kickstarter Campaign Flopped
New Releases: Bloodborne, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, Pillars of Eternity, More
The Behemoth's Game 4 Hands-On Preview: Turn-Based Strategy From The Behemoth!
Killer Instinct Ultra Edition owners can now download Hisako
Pillars of Eternity launches today in three editions… and there’s a launch trailer too
Liu Kang and Kung Lao are zombies in this new Mortal Kombat X trailer
Nintendo Download: Dot Arcade, Namco Museum, Lego Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin, more
In the Year 20XX: An Interview With Chris King of Batterystaple Games
Here’s what Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition’s Update 8 will include
According to Microsoft, Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition‘s Title Update 8 is “upon us.” It’s coming soon, obviously, but the “when” of the update is still a bit hazy. However, the “what” has been finalized.
So hit the jump if you’re just itching to know what Title Update 8 will include.
Changes and Additions
- Fix for random crash on Kick Player.
- Fix for a random crash on loading the tutorial.
- Fix for freeze when writing on a sign as an autosave starts.
- Fix for crash when attempting to enter an online enabled game session after losing connection to the Xbox Live service.
- Performance improvement for the Enchantment interface.
- Fix to display a message when monsters are nearby on trying to sleep in a bed.
- Fix for an issue causing blocks to reappear after being destroyed when the server is busy.
- Fix for Experience Orbs being invisible for a period of time when created.
- Fix to force a Nether Fortress, Blaze Spawner and Nether Wart to always be present in the Nether for a newly created world.
- Fix for autosave not working when the host has gone into an idle state.
- Fix to increase the spawn rate for Mooshrooms.
- Change to make Blazes drop Glowstone Dust as well as Blaze Rods.
- Fix to player experience level display in two player vertical splitscreen mode.
- Fix for Quick Move not being possible while holding something in the cursor.
- Fix for armor position on Bad Santa when sat down.
- Changed “Download Content” menu to “Minecraft Store”.
- New photo frames for avatar items in the Minecraft Store.
- Fix for Magma Cube hit boxes.
- Added an Awkward Potion to the Potions page in the Creative Menu.
- Fix to show the aura of enchanted items for other players in an online game.
- Fix for tools enchanted with Unbreaking occasionally repairing themselves.
- Changes to improve breeding – Love Mode status is now network synchronised, and animals react more correctly if spawn limits are reached when breeding.
- Fix for issue with “Take Half” in the Brewing Stand interface.
- Fix to allow the map to be displayed when the player has turned off Display Hand.
- Fix for potion effects being removed after using the Nether Portal.
- Fix to stop the item in hand being changed when traveling to/from the Nether.
- Fix for Compass not pointing to the original spawn point after having been in The Nether.
- Fix to allow players to be able to eat food even if they are not allowed to build and mine.
- Fix to allow client players to toggle Custom Skin Animation.
- Fix for player gamertag border color being wrong after a respawn/dimension change.
- Fix for issue in splitscreen where it was possible to craft items without a player having the resources required.
- Fix to remove the Love Mode tooltip when animals are unable to enter Love Mode.
- Change to moderator option description in the Host and Player Options.
- Fix for the submerged edge of the world emitting a faint light.
- Fix for lighting issue with mobs in water.
- Fix to stop food being removed when feeding animals in Creative Mode.
- Fix to stop Bones being removed when taming wolves in Creative Mode.
- Change to make baby wolves tame when born.
- Fix for Blaze Rods not being identified as fuel for a furnace.
- Fix for issue with sky lighting values making bedrock layer fully lit.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
First Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition patch will be available tomorrow
Microsoft reveals what’s being planned for next Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition update
New features, bug fixes coming soon to Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition