Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Review: Enjoying My Final Hurrah With Drake
Telltale reveals new screenshots and details from The Walking Dead Season 3
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 will be re-released for PC, PS4, Xbox One this Tuesday
Xbox Store Today: We Happy Few, Hyper Light Drifter, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1+2, more
Nintendo will publish an official NES history book this November
Doom’s Free Update 2 is now available; Unto the Evil DLC Pack launches next week
Pokemon Go Plus peripheral won’t be available until September
Relive a behind-the-scenes tour of Dead Rising 4 from Comic-Con 2016
Ubisoft will launch Just Sing this September
Nintendo Download: Kirby’s Epic Yarn, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby’s Dream Course, more
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
Weekly Warp-Up: PS4 Reveal Edition
No, that’s not a typo. Welcome to the Weekly Warp-Up, your weekly wrap-up of the biggest and the best articles posted at Warp Zoned this week…
The entire world is still processing Sony’s massive “Meeting 2013” and the reveal of the PlayStation 4. Are you all caught up on the latest PS4 news? Here, let us help you.
The DualShock 4 controller includes everything the rumors said it would including a touchpad, a Share button, and redesigned thumbsticks. You want games? How Knack from Sony Japan Studio (trailer here), DriveClub from Evolution Studios (trailer here), InFamous: Second Son from Sucker Punch (trailer here), and The Witness from Jonathan Blow (trailer here).
Oh, and how could we forget Killzone: Shadow Fall? Set 30 years after the events of Killzone 3, Shadow Fall is looking pretty polished in its first trailer and even made an appearance on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, where it was confirmed as a PS4 launch title. Side note, Anthony Anderson is not a gamer. That’s OK, being a Law & Order alum forgives a lot.
Third parties got in on the act too including Capcom (with dragonhunting game Deep Down), Bungie (Destiny), Ubisoft (Watch Dogs), Blizzard (Diablo III), and Square Enix (with a Final Fantasy game that’ll be announced at E3). In fact, “every” major publisher/developer is signed on to develop for the PS4.
For more next-generation shenanigans, be sure and take a look at our Essential Guide to Next-Generation Games: Version 1.0.
Do you have no interest in the PS4 but still want a healthy dose of game news from the last week? Please read the rest of the Weekly Warp-Up.
The Week in New Games…
- This Week’s Releases: Crysis 3, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
- This Week’s PlayStation Network Update: Crysis 3, Capcom Arcade Cabinet: 198 Pack, Patapon 3, and more.
- This Week’s XBLA Wednesday: Serious Sam Double D XXL, Capcom Arcade Cabinet: 1987 Pack
- This Week’s Nintendo Download: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate demo, F-Zero, and more
- Next Week’s Releases: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus, and more.
Amazing Paperboy Delivers…
- Armored Core: Verdict Day will mech its way to the PS3 and Xbox 360 this Fall.
- The PS3 version of Diablo III will be playable at this year’s PAX East.
- The first battle screenshots from Penny Arcade 4 are pretty great.
- 2K is getting into the squared circle with WWE 14.
- Square Enix wants to get supernatural with Murdered: Soul Suspect.
- Hotline Miami will drop a dime on the PS3 and Vita this Spring.
- The Halo 4: Majestic Map Pack will be available tomorrow.
- Harmonix is putting a stop to the Rock Band Music Store‘s weekly updates to work on other projects.
It’s A Secret To Everybody…
- Not to be outdone, Microsoft will likely reveal the Xbox 720/Durango in April.
Do you want more first person Mario? You’ve got it.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Weekly Warp-Up: Overshadowed by Batman Edition
Weekly Warp-Up: Gamescom 2012 in Review
Weekly Warp-Up: October 9, 2011 Edition