As expected, the Call of Duty: Black Ops II “Uprising” pack will be available for the PC and PS3 on May 16, exactly one month after its release on the Xbox Live Marketplace. Activision didn’t announce a price for the PC and PS3 version, but I’m sure it’ll match the $15 price tag the pack carried on the XBLM.
In case you missed it the first time around, here’s a quick rundown of the four multiplayer maps the pack will contain, as well as the new “Mob of the Dead” mode:
- “Magma” is a modern Japanese village with volcanic eruptions carving multiple paths throughout the town.
- “Encore” takes place in the aftermath of a deserted London music festival and leaves numerous opportunities for run-and-gun, close quarters combat.
- “Vertigo” is a futuristic high rise in India housing a high-tech lab featuring dizzying vistas and multi-tiered pathways.
- “Studio” is a Hollywood movie back lot with a variety of cinematic themes that range from Sci-Fi to the Old West. It’s also a contemporary remake of “Firing Range,” a fan-favorite multiplayer map from Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- “Mob of the Dead” (Zombies Mode) – With plans to break out of Alcatraz foiled by the rise of the undead, the quartet of inmates will have to lean on their mob-derived skills with firearms, blunt instruments and improvised weaponry as they battle the zombies infesting and overrunning the island.