Nintendo dates Star Fox Zero, Fatal Frame 5, Devil's Third, and more games for this Fall
Kickstart This! Anniversary Interview: Bendik Stang of Snowcastle Games Takes A Turn to Talk About Earthlock: Festival of Magic
Hype Fatigue: Why I'm Exhausted With Viral Marketing, Elaborate Advertising Campaigns, and Countdowns
Nintendo Download: Disney Infinity Star Wars, Runbow, Sin & Punishment 1 & 2
Nintendo plans to reissue rare Amiibo figures (Little Mac, Villager, Marth, more) this Fall
Extreme Exorcism busts its way to release on September 23
Warpback: What We Played in August 2015
MGS5: The Phantom Pain, Mad Max, Disney Infinity Star Wars, more added to PS Store
Daily Scoop: September 1, 2015 – Some new game out or something
Deadpool breaks the fourth wall on the PS4, Xbox One this November
Weekly Warp-Up: Post PAX East/Post GDC Edition
No, that’s not a typo. Welcome to the Weekly Warp-Up, your weekly wrap-up of the biggest and the best articles posted at Warp Zoned this week…
The two biggest weeks of the Spring calendar are over and we’re still left sorting through the chaos that the back-to-back schedulding of PAX East and GDC has brought about. This week we wrote up our PAX East notes on Ubisoft’s Watch Dogs presentation and Deep Silver’s hands-on demo of Dead Island: Riptide.
No disintegrations, but plenty of news, can be found after the break.
The Week in New Games…
- This Week’s Releases: Defiance, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge, and more.
- This Week’s PlayStation Network Update: Defiance, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, and more.
- This Week’s XBLA Wednesday: BattleBlock Theater, Capcom Arcade Cabinet: 1985-II Pack
- This Week’s Nintendo Download: Toki Tori 2, Castlevania, and more
- Next Week’s Releases: None
Amazing Paperboy Delivers…
- Sega has officially canceled the Wii U version of Aliens: Colonial Marines.
- Activision has confirmed that “Uprising,” the next Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC pack, will be released for the Xbox 360 on April 16.
- NetherRealm has released a mobile version of Injustice: Gods Among Us two weeks ahead of the console version.
- Microsoft has announced that Doritos Crash Course 2 will be available on the XBLA soon.
- Rockstar released Grand Theft Auto V‘s cover art and it looks like you’d expect it to look.
- The Rock Band Music Store puts out “American Pie” as its final encore.
- Suda 51 has released a crazy new Killer Is Dead trailer? That sounds so unlike him.
- Microsoft has expanded the Xbox Live Rewards program this month.
- Metanet has announced N++!
It’s A Secret To Everybody…
- Microsoft Studios’ Creative Director is a moron. For proof, please read what he thinks about an “always-online” console. There needs to be a video game executive version of the Secret Service, seriously now.
- Microsoft and Fox have come to an agreement over the Killer Instinct trademark.
- GameStop CEO called the Xbox 720/Durango “a very hot, compelling device.”
- DayZ developer Dead Hall said a “console port is almost certain.”
Irrational Games is no stranger to sticking heavy themes in their games, and our look at BioShock Infinite and Social Inclusion proves they haven’t lost their touch.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Weekly Warp-Up: Wii U Aftermath Edition
Weekly Warp-Up: Tricks and Treats Edition
Weekly Warp-Up: Sharing is Caring Edition