The Scientifically Proven Best Video Games of All Time #34: Super Mario Bros. 3
Final Fantasy XV: Platinum Demo is available now and includes a side-story that's not part of the full game
Square Enix will release Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV animated film this Fall
Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV is an anime prequel series to the game and the first episode is available now
Here's a 14-second teaser trailer for Gun Media's Friday the 13th: The Game
Mario Sports Superstars will be released for the 3DS on March 24
Capcom’s Ono talks about updating Ultra Street Fighter II for modern audience; Release date will be “in close proximity” to Switch launch
Dark Souls III’s final expansion, The Ringed City, will be released on March 28
WB Games will also release Lego Worlds for the Nintendo Switch
Daily Scoop: January 23, 2017 – Superhot on sale at Steam
Weekly Warp-Up: Post PAX East/Post GDC Edition
No, that’s not a typo. Welcome to the Weekly Warp-Up, your weekly wrap-up of the biggest and the best articles posted at Warp Zoned this week…
The two biggest weeks of the Spring calendar are over and we’re still left sorting through the chaos that the back-to-back schedulding of PAX East and GDC has brought about. This week we wrote up our PAX East notes on Ubisoft’s Watch Dogs presentation and Deep Silver’s hands-on demo of Dead Island: Riptide.
No disintegrations, but plenty of news, can be found after the break.
The Week in New Games…
- This Week’s Releases: Defiance, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge, and more.
- This Week’s PlayStation Network Update: Defiance, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, and more.
- This Week’s XBLA Wednesday: BattleBlock Theater, Capcom Arcade Cabinet: 1985-II Pack
- This Week’s Nintendo Download: Toki Tori 2, Castlevania, and more
- Next Week’s Releases: None
Amazing Paperboy Delivers…
- Sega has officially canceled the Wii U version of Aliens: Colonial Marines.
- Activision has confirmed that “Uprising,” the next Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC pack, will be released for the Xbox 360 on April 16.
- NetherRealm has released a mobile version of Injustice: Gods Among Us two weeks ahead of the console version.
- Microsoft has announced that Doritos Crash Course 2 will be available on the XBLA soon.
- Rockstar released Grand Theft Auto V‘s cover art and it looks like you’d expect it to look.
- The Rock Band Music Store puts out “American Pie” as its final encore.
- Suda 51 has released a crazy new Killer Is Dead trailer? That sounds so unlike him.
- Microsoft has expanded the Xbox Live Rewards program this month.
- Metanet has announced N++!
It’s A Secret To Everybody…
- Microsoft Studios’ Creative Director is a moron. For proof, please read what he thinks about an “always-online” console. There needs to be a video game executive version of the Secret Service, seriously now.
- Microsoft and Fox have come to an agreement over the Killer Instinct trademark.
- GameStop CEO called the Xbox 720/Durango “a very hot, compelling device.”
- DayZ developer Dead Hall said a “console port is almost certain.”
Irrational Games is no stranger to sticking heavy themes in their games, and our look at BioShock Infinite and Social Inclusion proves they haven’t lost their touch.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Weekly Warp-Up: Wii U Aftermath Edition
Weekly Warp-Up: Tricks and Treats Edition
Weekly Warp-Up: Sharing is Caring Edition