It’s the news you’ve been waiting for… a Zumba game has been announced for the Xbox One! Majesco has announced that Zumba Fitness World Party is in development for Microsoft’s next-generation console. it will be available “later this year.”
Zumba Fitness World Party is also in the works for release on the Wii, Wii U, and Xbox 360 and is scheduled for an October release.
Majesco has provided us with more information about Zumba Fitness World Party than you could ever ask for, which you can find after the break. They also promised that we’ll learn even more about the game at E3 2013. So mark your calendar.
Zumba Fitness World Party Features
- 40+ fresh songs including chart-topping hits from Lady Gaga, Pitbull and Daddy Yankee, new Zumba originals, and eclectic tracks from regional musicians. Full soundtrack to be announced.
- A new visual presentation complements your travel to exotic worldwide locations with an extraordinary cast of 14 celebrity Zumba instructors including: Beto, Gina Grant, Kass Martin, Melissa Chiz, Heidy Torres and Loretta Bates.
- 30+ cultural dance styles, from Cumbia to Swing to Hip-Hop and Bollywood plus new additions like Blues, Capoeira and Girly Funk.
- The New World Dance Tour mode unlocks songs from each region in a progressive trip around the world realized through on location videos.
- Streamlined Progress Tracker Plus tallies all your stats: technique score, calories burned, achievements earned, fitness goals met, and more.
- 45 new classes of varying lengths cater to your schedule while the Custom Playlist feature enables you to choose your favorite music and routines.
- Low, medium, and high intensity routines tiered for all skill levels plus an expanded Learn the Steps mode with eight tutorial modules.
- Two-player support on Xbox One and Kinect for Xbox 360 and four-player support on Wii U and Wii.
- Unlock behind-the-scenes videos, artist interviews and souvenirs to stay motivated as you play.