Saints Row IV’s “Million Dollar Pack” includes the game and an insane amount of goodies
For gamers of a certain age, some of Deep Silver’s antics are probably beginning to resemble the late 90s/early 2000s heyday of Acclaim. Before going under in 2004, the defunct publisher offered cash to any family willing to name their unborn baby “Turok.” They also offered to pay the funeral expenses of anyone willing to be buried underneath a Shadow Man 2 headstone. Deep Silver’s “Million Dollar Pack” (AKA the “Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition”) for Saints Row IV doesn’t reach those depths, but some of goodies included with the game are absurdly insane.
The Saints Row IV “Million Dollar Pack” will be sold through GAME, a UK video game retailer, and is available to purchase for, yes, one million dollars. The bundle gets you a copy of the game and some additional bonuses:
- Full-Size Replica Dub Step Gun
- Hostage Rescue Experience
- Virgin Galactic Space Flight
- Plastic Surgery
- Spy Training Day
- Access to a Personal Shopper
- A “Capsule Wardrobe”
- A Week in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-Al-Arab in Dubai
- A Week at the Jefferson Hotel in Washington, D.C.
- First Class Flights to Dubai and Washington, D.C.
- Lamborghini Gallardo
- Toyota Prius + One Year of Insurance
- A One Year Membership in a “Supercars” Club
Only one copy of the “Million Dollar Pack” is available in the entire world, so if you’re interested, you’d better hurry. And I’m sure, if you ask nicely, Deep Silver will switch out the UK version of the game for the US one.
This entry was posted in News
, Xbox 360
and tagged Saints Row IV
. Bookmark the permalink