Square Enix’s “Fabula Nova Crystallis” series has been decisive with gamers ever since the release of Final Fantasy XIII in 2009. But whether you love ’em or hate ’em, you have to admit that Square Enix produces beautiful Collector’s Editions for them. The recently announced Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Collector’s Edition is no exception. Available exclusively through the Square Enix Online Store, the Collector’s Edition has been priced at $89.99 and will include plenty of goodies:
- Premium Packaging: Featuring artwork from the Japan release.
- Silver Embossed Pocket Watch
- 80 Page Hardcover Artbook: Contains Tetsuya Nomura’s original sketches of Lightning, a foreword from art director Isamu Kamikokuryo, and concept art from Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.
- DLC Code: Aerith Gainsborough’s “Midgar’s Flower Girl” Outfit from Final Fantasy VII
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Game Disc
The Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Collector’s Edition (as well as the standard edition) will be released for the PS3 and Xbox 360 on February 11, 2014.