It’s In Your Blood: A History of Horror Games (Part Four)
Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
Pokemon Company CEO confirms Pokemon game is in development for the Nintendo NX
The Big List of Nintendo NX Games: September 2016 Update
Daily Scoop: September 20, 2016 - The Sims 3 on sale at Steam
Bplus is also bringing Puzzle Box to the Nintendo NX
Rumor: Nintendo begins production on their NX console
Weekly Warp-Up: Pokemon is Coming to the Nintendo NX…
New Retail Releases: Forza Horizon 3, FIFA 17, Yo-Kai Watch 2, More
No Man’s Sky Review: Lost in Space
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
Weekly Warp-Up: Good Luck Hello Games Edition
No, that’s not a typo. Welcome to the Weekly Warp-Up, your weekly wrap-up of the biggest and the best articles posted at Warp Zoned this week…
The Warp Zoned staff compiled a list of our favorite articles from 2013 this week, The WZ Year in Review, but this week’s biggest story is what happened to Hello Games on Christmas Eve. The British developer is the team behind the amazing No Man’s Sky, and they were the victim of massive flooding a few days ago. Everything appears to be lost, but the team has been tweeting their progress in sifting through their water-logged office and they seem surprisingly upbeat. We’re pulling for them.
If you’re interested in the handful of stories that broke during Christmas week, you can find them after the break.
The Week in New Games…
- This Week’s Releases: None
- This Week’s PlayStation Network Update: Zen Pinball 2
- This Week’s XBL Store Update: Halo: Spartan Assault
- This Week’s Nintendo Download: Dr. Luigi, Super Punch-Out!!, and more.
- Next Week’s Releases: None
Amazing Paperboy Delivers…
- Square Enix put out a lengthy trailer for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix.
- Namco Bandai has released the first Tales of Zestiria trailer.
- Nordic Games will release MX vs ATV: Supercross in 2014.
It’s A Secret To Everybody…
- WB Games is getting ready to make some kind of Batman: Arkham announcement on December 31.
Apparently, Telltale and Gearbox got together to make Tales From the Borderlands because developers from both teams got very drunk together at last year’s Spike TV Video Game Awards.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Weekly Warp-Up: Welcome to 2014 Edition
Weekly Warp-Up: Vaporware No More Edition
Weekly Warp-Up: October 9, 2011 Edition