The Big List of Nintendo Switch Games: Nintendo Switch Presentation Update
Nintendo Switch Presentation: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition and Master Edition revealed
343 Industries is working on "super secret future stuff" related to Halo
New Releases: Oculus Rift, MLB The Show 16, Resident Evil 6, More
Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV is an anime prequel series to the game and the first episode is available now
Latest trailer for Call of Cthulhu: The Game is full of Lovecraftian scares
Daily Scoop: January 19, 2017 – Get Deadpool for just $19.99
TowerFall Ascension will be released for the Xbox One on January 25
Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 will be released for PC and Xbox One on March 7; PS4/Xbox One disc release will be available on same day
Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment will be released in April
Divinity: Original Sin – Enhanced Edition will be released for PS4, Xbox One in Fall 2015
Larian Studios is partnering with publisher Focus Home Interactive to bring Divinity: Original Sin to the PS4 and Xbox One in a special “Enhanced Edition” this Fall. The RPG will receive a “full makeover” for its console debut:
A new intuitive user-interface tailored for controllers and couch friendly dynamic split-screen, with full voiced and remastered AAA dialogues featuring Alix Wilton Regan and Alec Newman, as well as hours of new content; quests, combat-styles, locations, changes to the crafting system and a reworked storyline breathing new life into the already expansive world of Rivellon.
What else can console players expect from Divinity: Original Sin? Larian had this to say…
- Become part of a reactive, living and open world. Explore diverse environments, find myriad creatures and tons of desirable items.
- Experience gripping, party and turn-based combat. Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos.
- Play in co-op multiplayer online or in local split-screen and engage in co-op dialogues. Shape your relationships with your partner that will influence the game.
- Unravel a deep and epic story, set in the early days of Rivellon. Taking place well before Divine Divinity and Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga, Divinity: Original Sin presents you with a familiar world in another era.
- Classless system lets you shape your character any way you want. Endless item interaction and combinations take things to another level of freedom.
Larian and Focus Home have promised we’ll learn even more about Divinity: Original Sin – Enhanced Edition during next month’s E3 Expo.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Xbox Store Today: Halo 5: Guardians, WWE 2K16, Divinity: Original Sin, more
DriveClub Bikes, WWE 2K16, Divinity: Original Sin, more added to PS Store
Atlus bestows Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga unto Xbox 360