Voice actor strike reveals unannounced games like Lego Marvel 2, Brothers in Arms, more
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard on PlayStation VR Hands-On Preview: A Resident Evil 20th Anniversary Tour Report
Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
The Big List of Nintendo Switch Games
Voice actors represented by SAG-AFTRA union go on strike against game developers
Weekly Warp-Up: Nintendo Switch, Red Dead Redemption 2, The Last Guardian… It Begins…
New Retail Releases: Titanfall 2, World of Final Fantasy, Skyrim Special Edition, More
The Last Guardian is officially finished and will make its December 6 release date
Even though Skyrim and NBA 2K17 appeared in Nintendo’s Switch trailer, they haven’t officially been announced yet
Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 Review: Ghost Train to Paradise
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
Divinity: Original Sin – Enhanced Edition will be released for PS4, Xbox One in Fall 2015
Larian Studios is partnering with publisher Focus Home Interactive to bring Divinity: Original Sin to the PS4 and Xbox One in a special “Enhanced Edition” this Fall. The RPG will receive a “full makeover” for its console debut:
A new intuitive user-interface tailored for controllers and couch friendly dynamic split-screen, with full voiced and remastered AAA dialogues featuring Alix Wilton Regan and Alec Newman, as well as hours of new content; quests, combat-styles, locations, changes to the crafting system and a reworked storyline breathing new life into the already expansive world of Rivellon.
What else can console players expect from Divinity: Original Sin? Larian had this to say…
- Become part of a reactive, living and open world. Explore diverse environments, find myriad creatures and tons of desirable items.
- Experience gripping, party and turn-based combat. Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos.
- Play in co-op multiplayer online or in local split-screen and engage in co-op dialogues. Shape your relationships with your partner that will influence the game.
- Unravel a deep and epic story, set in the early days of Rivellon. Taking place well before Divine Divinity and Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga, Divinity: Original Sin presents you with a familiar world in another era.
- Classless system lets you shape your character any way you want. Endless item interaction and combinations take things to another level of freedom.
Larian and Focus Home have promised we’ll learn even more about Divinity: Original Sin – Enhanced Edition during next month’s E3 Expo.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Xbox Store Today: Halo 5: Guardians, WWE 2K16, Divinity: Original Sin, more
DriveClub Bikes, WWE 2K16, Divinity: Original Sin, more added to PS Store
Atlus bestows Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga unto Xbox 360