Voice actor strike reveals unannounced games like Lego Marvel 2, Brothers in Arms, more
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard on PlayStation VR Hands-On Preview: A Resident Evil 20th Anniversary Tour Report
The Big List of Nintendo Switch Games
Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
Voice actors represented by SAG-AFTRA union go on strike against game developers
Monster Boy announced for Nintendo Switch; Oceanhorn likely in development as well
Daily Scoop: October 24, 2016 – I’m back!
Nintendo Switch won’t offer “second screen” option, but will support Amiibos
Weekly Warp-Up: Nintendo Switch, Red Dead Redemption 2, The Last Guardian… It Begins…
New Retail Releases: Titanfall 2, World of Final Fantasy, Skyrim Special Edition, More
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
20 more tracks from Guitar Hero Live were revealed at E3 2015
Shortly after confirming an October 20 release date for Guitar Hero Live, Activision revealed another 20 songs that will be available on the game disc. This batch of songs returns to the wider variety of music found in earlier tracklist updates with songs from Bob Dylan, Bruno Mars, Carrie Underwood, Green Day, Kongos, and many others. There’s also several Guitar Hero alums returning for an encore which were previously featured in the original Guitar Hero (White Zombie’s “Thunder Kiss ’65”), Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (Rage Against the Machine’s “Bulls on Parade”), Guitar Hero: World Tour (Korn’s “Freak on a Leash”) and Guitar Hero 5 (Iggy Pop’s “Lust for Life”).
Here’s all the new songs Activision included in their E3 2015 announcement:
- American Authors – “Best Day of My Life”
- The Avett Brothers – “Another is Waiting”
- Band of Skulls – “Asleep at the Wheel”
- Biffy Clyro – “Sounds Like Balloons”
- Bob Dylan – “Thunder on the Mountain”
- Bruno Mars – “The Lazy Song”
- Calvin Harris – “Feels So Close”
- Carrie Underwood – “Before He Cheats”
- Courtney Barnett – “Pedestrian at Best”
- Dum Dum Girls – “Rimbaud Eyes”
- Green Day – “American Idiot”
- Iggy Pop – “Lust for Life”
- Jake Bugg – “What Doesn’t Kill You”
- Jet – “Are You Gonna Be My Girl?”
- Kongos – “Come With Me Now”
- Korn – “Freak on a Leash”
- Rage Against the Machine – “Bulls on Parade”
- The Strokes – “Under Cover of Darkness”
- White Zombie – “Thunder Kiss ‘65”
- ZZ Top – “I Gotsta Get Paid”
This update pushes the total number of songs in Guitar Hero Live to 74 (previous tracklist updates can be found here, here, here, and here). Activision hasn’t said how many songs will ship on the Guitar Hero Live game disc, but they plan to continue announcing new songs as it gets closer to release.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Guitar Hero Live brings back franchise as a first-person live-action experience this Fall
Guitar Hero Live is coming October 20; Here’s your first look at GHTV
These 24 songs will be featured in Guitar Hero Live