The Big List of Nintendo Switch Games: Nintendo Switch Presentation Update
Nintendo Switch Presentation: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition and Master Edition revealed
343 Industries is working on "super secret future stuff" related to Halo
Here's a 14-second teaser trailer for Gun Media's Friday the 13th: The Game
New Releases: Oculus Rift, MLB The Show 16, Resident Evil 6, More
Hitman’s “101” trailer gives players an overview of the game ahead of First Season retail release
Daily Scoop: January 17, 2017 – So many t-shirts!
NIS America will release Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls for PS4 on June 27
Deep End Games announces that Perception is also in development for PS4
Injustice 2 Story Trailer introduces Brainiac, Darkseid, Robin, Poison Ivy, and Bane
Jason Derulo, Mark Ronson, Lady Gaga, and more will dance all night in Just Dance 2016
I’ve lost count of the exact number of titles in Ubisoft’s Just Dance series, but like clockwork, the publisher announced another one at this year’s E3 Expo. Just Dance 2016 will include more than 40 new songs when it launches on October 20, 13 of which were announced during the show:
- The Black Eyed Peas – “I Gotta Feeling”
- Buraka Som Sistema – “Hangover (BaBaBa)”
- Calvin Harris (Featuring John Newman) – “Blame”
- David Guetta (Featuring Nicki Minaj, Afrojack, and Bebe Rexha) – “Hey Mama”
- Equinox Stars – “Let’s Groove”
- Hatsune Miku – “Ievan Polkka”
- Jason Derulo – “Want to Want Me”
- Lady Gaga – “Born This Way”
- Mark Ronson (Featuring Bruno Mars) – “Uptown Funk”
- Martin Garrix – “Animals”
- MAX – “Gibberish”
- Meghan Trainor – “All About That Bass”
- Rossini – “William Tell – Overture”
For the first time, players will also be able to subscribe to Just Dance Unlimited, a service that will provide access to the “best tracks” from previous Just Dance games, as well as a variety of exclusive songs. Just Dance Unlimited will launch with more than 150 songs and more will be added to the service throughout the year. The subscription service will be available only on the PS4, Wii U, and Xbox One, alongside three new game modes:
- Dance Party Mode: In the Dance Party mode, players can dance along with their friends and family in the classic rival mode or dance together to get the highest collective score as a group in the first ever co-op mode.
- Dance Quests Mode: Players can unlock dance quests for a chance to “beat the game” for the first time ever. In each quest, players will play a series of three songs for a chance to advance to the next set of dance quest challenges.
- World Video Challenge: The all-new World Video Challenge allows players to send videos of their performances to challenge friends from all around the world and dance to their scores as if they were in the same room!
Just Dance 2016 is also keeping the PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360 alive as the game will be released for those platforms in addition to the PS4, Wii U, and Xbox One this October.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Ubisoft adds lip-syncing Showtime Mode and nine new tracks to Just Dance 2016
Just Dance 2017 is dancing its way to every platform this October (and the NX next year)
New tracks, 4-player support for Just Dance 3