The Big List of Nintendo Switch Games: Nintendo Switch Presentation Update
Nintendo Switch Presentation: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition and Master Edition revealed
343 Industries is working on "super secret future stuff" related to Halo
New Releases: Oculus Rift, MLB The Show 16, Resident Evil 6, More
Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV is an anime prequel series to the game and the first episode is available now
Latest trailer for Call of Cthulhu: The Game is full of Lovecraftian scares
Daily Scoop: January 19, 2017 – Get Deadpool for just $19.99
TowerFall Ascension will be released for the Xbox One on January 25
Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 will be released for PC and Xbox One on March 7; PS4/Xbox One disc release will be available on same day
Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment will be released in April
Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 will be released on September 15
As promised, Konami officially announced Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 today and revealed a ton of new details about the soccer simulation. First things first, Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 will be released on September 15 for the PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. Developed using Konami’s proprietary Fox Engine, PES 2016 will make a variety of major changes to the series:
- New Master League – The famous and hugely popular Master League enjoys a total revamp, allowing users to immerse themselves in the managerial world of soccer. Every element has been redesigned or reworked, from the vibrant and involving menus to the new and exciting player transfer system, PES 2016 see one of the series most integral modes redefine the single-player experience.
- New Visuals – Incorporating the many advancements of the Fox Engine, the visuals have seen a huge upgrade. See the rain splash as players slide in to win possession, or the turf kick up as you strike the ball into the top corner. New night-time lighting and real turf textures are among some of the many improvements.
- Dynamic Weather – For the first time in the PES series, dynamic weather has been introduced, with the chance of rain starting during the game. Combined with the ever more realistic ball physics, the rain changes how the game can be played with passes speeding up, and less skilled players likely to struggle with trapping. The defender taken by the 1-on-1 will also be more likely to slip and fall due to incorrect studs or blades. This feature is applied to all offline modes including the Master League, and is an important element to decide the outcome of the match.
- Human Motion – Seeking to humanize player movement, 3x new animations have been added to bring the in-game superstars to life. Goalkeepers have seen an abundance of save animations added, while outfield players shoot, pass, dribble and tackle with incredible variety depending on the situation. Players complain when a foul isn’t given, or lament a teammate when a pass isn’t made when in open space. The new 1v1 control also benefits from this, with players being able to fool their opponents with shimmies and feints that can result in causing the opposing player to lose his balance and fall in the wrong direction!
- New Ball Physics – The past few years has seen the series make huge advancements in ball physics, and for PES 2016 new levels of realism have been reached. Each spin, bobble and ricochet has been calculated using real ball physic data, helping keep every moment in every game unique and unpredictable.
These additions and enhancements are only the beginning of Konami’s plan to rework PES 2016. The developer will also include a significantly improved collision system, a “aerial battle” experience, improved 1v1 player control, more intelligent player AI, individuality in performance for goalkeepers, and “Celebration Control” prompts. That’s right, PES 2016 gives players the chance to input a series of button presses to create their own unique celebration.
Konami will reveal even more information about Pro Evolution Soccer 2016, along with the first screenshots, during next week’s E3 Expo.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 officially announced with “Full Reveal” scheduled for June 12
First Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 details revealed
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 starts scoring on September 25