The Big List of Nintendo Switch Games: Nintendo Switch Presentation Update
Nintendo Switch Presentation: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition and Master Edition revealed
343 Industries is working on "super secret future stuff" related to Halo
New Releases: Oculus Rift, MLB The Show 16, Resident Evil 6, More
Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV is an anime prequel series to the game and the first episode is available now
Latest trailer for Call of Cthulhu: The Game is full of Lovecraftian scares
Daily Scoop: January 19, 2017 – Get Deadpool for just $19.99
TowerFall Ascension will be released for the Xbox One on January 25
Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 will be released for PC and Xbox One on March 7; PS4/Xbox One disc release will be available on same day
Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment will be released in April
Weekly Warp-Up: End of June 2015 Edition
No, that’s not a typo. Welcome to the Weekly Warp-Up, your weekly wrap-up of the biggest and the best articles posted at Warp Zoned this week…
With this year’s E3 Expo now just a memory, we move on to the great Summer drought that takes over the video game industry every year. For further proof, just look at all the hoopla that surrounded the news that Nintendo once asked Criterion to make an F-Zero game for the Wii U. Obviously, the game never happened, but the very act of asking (all the way back in 2011, I might add) made it a big deal in these post-E3 days.
Of course, the week’s actual biggest story is that WB Games has suspended future sales of Batman: Arkham Knight‘s PC version because of a ridiculous series of performance issues and graphical glitches.
But if you miss the E3 Expo, our own Andrew Rainnie opines that a part of him Wishes Sony Had Let The Last Guardian Fade Away.
You can find a few more news stories from the week that was after the break.
New Game Announcements
- A few weeks after the launch of the first one, Slightly Mad has announced Project CARS 2.
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance will be released exclusively for the PS4 on October 6.
- The Predator will be added to Mortal Kombat X in July.
- Super Mario Maker will include 100 pre-built courses, more than any previous Mario game.
- Nintendo has rescheduled North America’s first Splatoon Splatfest for July 4.
- The DriveClub: PlayStation Plus Edition was finally released.
- Treyarch will unveil Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Mode at Comic-Con in July.
- Splatoon has sold over one million copies worldwide.
- A PlayStation 4 console with 1 TB hard drive will soon be available in Europe.
- Active development on Phantom Dust 2 has ceased and its probably been canceled.
- You can now buy “Retro Classics” through GameStop‘s website.
Rumor Has It
- Axiom Verge will probably be released for the Wii U sometime in 2016.
New Release Round-Up
- Retail Releases: Batman: Arkham Knight, Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Ride
- Nintendo Download: Art Academy: Home Studio, Star Fox Command, Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, more
- PlayStation Store: Batman: Arkham Knight, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition, PlanetSide 2, more
- Xbox Games Store (Wednesday): Batman: Arkham Knight, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition, Tales From the Borderlands: Catch A Ride
- Xbox Games Store (Friday): Q
- Next Weeek’s Retail Releases: J-Stars Victory Vs+, BlazBlue Chronophantasma Extend, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, more
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 system bundles announced; All DLC coming to PS4 first
Weekly Warp-Up: Happy 4th of July, 2015 Edition
Weekly Warp-Up: We’re At PAX East 2015 Edition