While Deep Silver continues to struggle to get Dead Island 2 off the ground, Techland has moved on to Dying Light, which was released to great fanfare back in January. Since then, the developer has continually updated the zombie game through a series of DLC drops. In a newly released trailer, Techland wanted to familiarize everyone with all of this content, which includes…
- Expansions such as The Bozak Horde, Cuisine & Cargo, Parkour Fever, and Quarantine Zones 2.0.
- Costume and weapon packs such as the Ultimate Survivor Bundle, Gold Weapons, Crazy New Weapons, and the more than 50 Skins found in Character Outfits.
- Modding tools like the Developer Tools Game Editor.
- Additional modes and gameplay tweaks like Hard Mode and the Be the Zombie Mutations.
- And one-time only events like the superpowers everyone received on April Fool’s Day.
The trailer closes with a tease of Techland’s next big addition to Dying Light… vehicles.
“We’re really excited to finally be able to show this major project we’ve been secretly working on since the release of the game,” said Tymon Smektala, Producer of Dying Light. “This is Dying Light from totally new angle, but with everything fans love about the original still at the core.”
Techland will show off Dying Light’s vehicles expansion at this year’s Gamescom expo, which will be held in Cologne, Germany beginning on August 5.