Voice actor strike reveals unannounced games like Lego Marvel 2, Brothers in Arms, more
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard on PlayStation VR Hands-On Preview: A Resident Evil 20th Anniversary Tour Report
Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
The Big List of Nintendo Switch Games
It Came From 19XX: Silent Hill
Frank West gets in the Halloween spirit in the latest Dead Rising 4 trailer
SteinsGate 0 will be released for PS4, Vita on November 29
Rumor: Nintendo Switch will feature a multi-touch touchscreen
Doom gets doomier… Hell Followed multiplayer expansion and Free Update 4 are now available to download
Square Enix will bring Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix to PS4 in March
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
The Elder Scrolls Online’s Imperial City expansion will be available soon
Bethesda has announced that the first downloadable expansion for The Elder Scrolls Online will be available next month. The Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial City will be released for the PC on August 31 (a PS4 and Xbox One release will follow on September 15), and it’ll be a free download for all ESO Plus members. Everyone will be able to purchase the add-on through the Crown Store for 2,500 Crowns.
Here’s what players can expect to find in the Imperial City:
The Imperial City, the heart of the Cyrodiilic Empire, has fallen to Daedric Prince Molag Bal and now all three alliances must battle not only against the Daedric forces, but each other. Imperial City, the first DLC game pack for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, adds hours of additional gameplay featuring new areas, quests, enemies, and exclusive items for those adventuring on their own, in small groups, or with hundreds of others.
- New PVE and PVP Content: Featuring six distinct Imperial Districts, battle against the forces of Molag Bal as well as the other Alliances.
- Additional Dungeons: The extensive Imperial Sewers network offers new PVP and PVE challenges for small groups of adventurers, while White-Gold Tower and Imperial Prison challenge PVE adventurers with Normal and Veteran versions.
- New Quests, Enemies, and Characters: Whether participating in massive PVP battles in the Imperial Districts, or adventuring in one of the new dungeons, players will be introduced to new quests and enemies, including the Xivkyn.
- Addition of New Currency, Weapons, and Armor: Fight the forces of Molag Bal to plunder Tel Var Stones, a new form of currency you can use for exclusive Veteran Rank 16 weapons and armor, or search for new Treasure Vaults containing other rare finds.
- Imperial City-Exclusive Collectibles and Items: Exploring Imperial City or visiting the Crown Store will reward the player with a host of new collectibles including pets, mounts, costumes, and polymorphs!
The first trailer for The Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial City has been embedded above.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Bethesda unveils Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition, new cinematic trailer
The Elder Scrolls Online will include solo story mode
The Elder Scrolls Online coming to PC, PS4, Xbox One in Spring 2014