Voice actor strike reveals unannounced games like Lego Marvel 2, Brothers in Arms, more
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard on PlayStation VR Hands-On Preview: A Resident Evil 20th Anniversary Tour Report
Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
The Big List of Nintendo Switch Games
10 Actresses We Think Could Play Elena Fisher in the Uncharted Movie
Doom gets doomier… Hell Followed multiplayer expansion and Free Update 4 are now available to download
Square Enix will bring Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix to PS4 in March
Nintendo Download: Just Dance 2017, Corpse Party, Lost In Shadow, more
It Came From 19XX: Silent Hill
Daily Scoop: October 27, 2016 – Halloween Horror Sale at Humble
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
Weekly Warp-Up: Comic-Con 2015 Catch-Up Edition
No, that’s not a typo. Welcome to the Weekly Warp-Up, your weekly wrap-up of the biggest and the best articles posted at Warp Zoned this week…
This weekend’s San Diego Comic-Com held some big surprises, but the biggest surely had to be Call of Duty: Black Ops III. Activision revealed the game will receive three different Special Editions, including one with a working mini-fridge. The publisher also unveiled the first trailer for the game’s Zombies Mode, which stars Jeff Goldblum, Heather Graham, Neal McDonough, Ron Perlman, and Robert Picardo.
For those of us that couldn’t attend the annual geek gathering, watching new trailers for upcoming games had to suffice and several publishers definitely delivered. The new Lego Dimensions featuring Doctor Who was insanely great, as was the new gameplay trailer for the 80s time capsule that is Transformers: Devastation. And speaking of time, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 took us on a tour of history in its new trailer.
If you are in San Diego right now, you should probably swing by the Capcom booth, because they’re selling a wearable Mega Man Helmet at this year’s Comic-Con.
Closer to home, we sat down with Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Creative Director Craig Howard to talk about the game and the developer’s future, including Lucid’s next game, which is said to be an “exciting” arcade action game.
Finally, UK Correspondent Andrew Rainnie is back with another edition of Kickstart This! This time he looks at Defect, Disciples of the Storm, and The Nascent: An Anecdote of Aetherholme.
As always, additional news from this week can be found after the break.
Release Date Updates
- Do you find it hard to keep up with all the latest release dates? So do we. That’s why we regularly publish a digest of newly-announced and newly-changed release dates. The latest Video Game Release Calendar Changelog covers as many E3 2015 announcements as we could find including Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Just Cause 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X, and many more.
New Game Announcements
- The Escapists: The Walking Dead will mash together the overhead antics of The Escapists with the walking dead of The Walking Dead.
- Beamdog officially announced the Baldur’s Gate: Siege of Dragonspear expansion.
- Microsoft will release a Gears of War: Ultimate Edition + Xbox One Bundle this August.
- Activision will release The Peanuts Movie: Snoopy’s Grand Adventure, a retro-styled side-scroller, this November.
- Super Impossible Road will bring an enhanced version of the popular mobile game to the PS4.
- Activision has unveiled the Dark Edition of Skylanders SuperChargers.
- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition will be released on the PS4 in August.
- Lab Zero Games announced Indivisible, an action RPG.
- Zero Escape Volume 3 will be released next Summer for the 3DS and Vita.
- Splatoon’s second Splatfest (Roller Coasters vs Water Slides) will be held next week.
- Electronic Arts has unveiled a Collector’s Edition for Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst.
- Disney Infinity: Star Wars will be released on August 30.
- A Producer on Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain responded to criticisms of a graphical downgrade.
- The Behemoth’s “Game 4” finally has an official name and its Pit People.
- The Game Critics Awards panel awarded Fallout 4 with “Best of Show” at E3 2015.
- The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth will be released on the 3DS, Wii U, and Xbox One on July 23.
- Bandai Namco announced a Collector’s Edition for Tales of Zestiria.
- Stone Cold Steve Austin will appear on the cover of WWE 2K16 and help with the game’s development.
- The live-action adaptation of Mighty No. 9 will be a feature-length film.
New Release Round-Up
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions will be released on November 25
Activision announces Walking Dead FPS based on the TV show
Activision’s Walking Dead game gets new title; contest to appear in the game announced