Rock Band 4 is less than two months away, and PS4 owners are now able to pre-order the game through the PlayStation Store. Harmonix also announced that all PlayStation Plus subscribers who pre-order the game will receive a special bonus pack at launch containing ten songs:
- All That Remains – “Divide”
- Blitz Kids – “Run For Cover”
- Bring Me The Horizon – “Throne”
- Dead Sara – “Mona Lisa”
- Duran Duran – “The Reflex”
- Janis Joplin – “Move Over”
- Of Mice & Men – “Would You Still Be There”
- Oh Honey – “Sugar, You”
- Pantera – “Cowboys From Hell” (Live from Monsters In Moscow Festival)
- Seasick Steve – “Summertime Boy”
PlayStation Plus members will also immediately be able to download an exclusive Rock Band 4 theme with their pre-order.
Rock Band 4 will be available for the PS4 (and the Xbox One) on October 6. It’ll be compatible with most wireless music game controllers and microphones, as well as the vast majority of previously-purchased music from the Rock Band Store.