The Big List of Nintendo Switch Games: Nintendo Switch Presentation Update
Nintendo Switch Presentation: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition and Master Edition revealed
343 Industries is working on "super secret future stuff" related to Halo
New Releases: Oculus Rift, MLB The Show 16, Resident Evil 6, More
Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV is an anime prequel series to the game and the first episode is available now
Latest trailer for Call of Cthulhu: The Game is full of Lovecraftian scares
Daily Scoop: January 19, 2017 – Get Deadpool for just $19.99
TowerFall Ascension will be released for the Xbox One on January 25
Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 will be released for PC and Xbox One on March 7; PS4/Xbox One disc release will be available on same day
Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment will be released in April
Weekly Warp-Up: Featuring With Stephen Colbert Edition
No, that’s not a typo. Welcome to the Weekly Warp-Up, your weekly wrap-up of the biggest and the best articles posted at Warp Zoned this week…
Is everybody out there giving The Late Show With Stephen Colbert a shot? The former Colbert Report host has taken over Letterman’s old seat with style and he’s also decided to open up the show to a lot of game-related guests. Sean Murray of Hello Games and PewDiePie (which I always head-pronounce as Pew-Die-Pie) stopped by last week and this week saw a performance from The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses. It was pretty great and I’m looking forward to more gaming guests from Colbert in the future.
In other news this week, we uploaded our review of No Time To Explain. You should check it out.
And in other other news, I’m tired, so hit the jump for the rest of the Weekly Warp-Up.
New Game Announcements
- Friday the 13th: The Game is officially in the works… though it looks to be an expanded version of a game that was announced last year as Summer Camp.
- Dying Light: The Following expansion will be available early next year.
- An Overwatch beta will begin on October 27.
- Allison Road ain’t scared of no publishers as developer Lilith signed with Team17.
- EA announced a Season Pass for Star Wars: Battlefront.
- Rock Band 4‘s first batch of DLC includes new songs from Alabama Shakes, Breaking Benjamin, Death From Above 1979, and The Pretty Reckless.
- Fallout 4‘s system requirements have been released by Bethesda.
- Deathstate will be available on Steam on October 20.
- Fallout 4 – “S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Series: Agility”
- Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water – “Launch Trailer”
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – “Shadows of Evil Prologue”
New Release Round-Up
- Retail Releases: Yoshi’s Woolly World, Dragon Quest Heroes, Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut, more
- Nintendo Download: Yoshi’s Woolly World, New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U, more
- PlayStation Store: Dragon Quest Heroes, Minecraft: Story Mode, Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut, more
- Xbox Games Store (Wednesday): Minecraft: Story Mode, Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut, Back to the Future, more
- Xbox Games Store (Friday): Marvel Puzzle Quest, Bedlam, Rock N Racing Off Road DX
- Next Week’s Retail Releases: Guitar Hero Live, Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate, The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes, more