The Big List of Nintendo Switch Games: Nintendo Switch Presentation Update
Nintendo Switch Presentation: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition and Master Edition revealed
343 Industries is working on "super secret future stuff" related to Halo
New Releases: Oculus Rift, MLB The Show 16, Resident Evil 6, More
Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV is an anime prequel series to the game and the first episode is available now
Little Nightmares will be released for PC, PS4, Xbox One on April 28
Xbox Store Today: Power Rangers Mega Battle, Siegecraft Commander, RWBY: Grimm Eclipse
Daily Scoop: January 18, 2017 – Blood Bowl 2 on sale at Humble
Gravity Rush 2, Power Rangers: Mega Battle, Flame in the Flood, more added to PS Store
Gabe Newell’s Reddit AMA: Valve is working on multiple single-player games and a new game in Half-Life/Portal universe
Beyond: Two Souls will be released for PS4 next week; Heavy Rain delayed to March 1, 2016
Sony has announced (via the PlayStation Blog) that Quantic Dream’s Beyond: Two Souls will make its PS4 debut on the PlayStation Store next Tuesday, November 24. The supernatural adventure game, which stars Ellen Page and Willem Dafoe, was originally released for the PS3 in 2013.
Quantic Dream has made a number of changes to the PS4 re-release, including:
- Enhanced 1080p graphics including motion blur, bloom, and depth of field effects, as well as improved lighting and shadows. The game also makes use of the DualShock 4 speaker to improve immersion when playing as the Entity.
- Decisions are highlighted at the end of each scene and compared with those made by other players.
- You can now play the game in chronological order right from the start.
- Increased difficulty in certain fight scenes, combined with improved controls for action sequences.
- Includes the “Enhanced Experiments” downloadable expansion.
In the same post, Sony confirmed that Heavy Rain‘s PS4 re-release has suffered a slight delay. Originally expected to be available by the end of the year, Heavy Rain will now be released through the PlayStation Store on March 1, 2016. A retail release containing both titles will be available in the European region on the same day, but it’s currently unknown if Sony will make the same deal available to North American PS4 owners.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Launch date for PS4 re-release of Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls will be revealed soon
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy will be added to PlayStation Store on July 18
Quantic Dream is up to something