The Big List of Nintendo Switch Games: Nintendo Switch Presentation Update
Nintendo Switch Presentation: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition and Master Edition revealed
343 Industries is working on "super secret future stuff" related to Halo
Here's a 14-second teaser trailer for Gun Media's Friday the 13th: The Game
New Releases: Oculus Rift, MLB The Show 16, Resident Evil 6, More
Hitman’s “101” trailer gives players an overview of the game ahead of First Season retail release
Daily Scoop: January 17, 2017 – So many t-shirts!
NIS America will release Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls for PS4 on June 27
Deep End Games announces that Perception is also in development for PS4
Injustice 2 Story Trailer introduces Brainiac, Darkseid, Robin, Poison Ivy, and Bane
Super Mario Maker update adds Checkpoint Flag, context-sensitive powerups, Event Courses, and Nintendo Course World
A new update to Super Mario Maker, which is available starting today, will add a handful of oft-requested features to the game creation tool (and its 3.3 million uploaded courses)…
- Checkpoint Flag – By shaking an Arrow, creators will now be able to place a mid-level Checkpoint Flag on their course. Instead of starting over at the beginning, players will be able to restart a course at the Checkpoint Flag.
- Context-Sensitive Powerups – Creators will be now have the chance to add a Super Mushroom and a Fire Flower to a Question Block. If Mario is small, he’ll get a Super Mushroom, but if he’s big, he’ll get the Fire Flower.
- Event Courses – Event Courses are specially-designed levels created as part of a worldwide event. The first Event Courses will be “Ship Love,” the winning course from the Facebook Hackathon earlier this Summer, and the Omegathon course from PAX Prime.
- Nintendo Course World – Nintendo is adding a new tab to the Makers page and “Official” Nintendo-created courses will soon be available in their own area.
- Finally, shaking a Muncher will open up a more advanced version of the Gnat Attack minigame.
Check out the trailer embedded above for an in-depth look at these new features and happy Mario Making!