Nintendo Switch Presentation: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition and Master Edition revealed
10 Actresses We Think Could Play Elena Fisher in the Uncharted Movie
New Releases: Oculus Rift, MLB The Show 16, Resident Evil 6, More
Here's a 14-second teaser trailer for Gun Media's Friday the 13th: The Game
Final Fantasy XV: Platinum Demo is available now and includes a side-story that's not part of the full game
Weekly Warp-Up: Nintendo Switch Presentation Recap
New Retail Releases: Gravity Rush 2, Dragon Quest VIII, Fate Extella The Umbral Star
Untitled Tales Game, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Taiko Drum Master coming to Nintendo Switch
Puyo Puyo Tetris is coming to the Nintendo Switch (and the PS4) this Spring
Did you miss the Shin Megami Tensei: Brand New Title trailer during the Nintendo Switch Presentation?
Otherside Entertainment officially announces System Shock 3
It’s hard to get too excited over the official announcement for Otherside’s System Shock 3 project after “hackers” outed the game a week ago. But any news is good news, and here’s what we know now that the game is officially in the works:
- Paul Neurath, a lead developer on System Shock and System Shock 2, is a key member of the Otherside team.
- Nate Wells, a senior artist on System Shock 2, will return for the three-quel.
- Robb Waters, the lead concept artist on both System Shock games, will create a “next generation” look for antagonist AI SHODAN.
- Speaking of SHODAN, Terri Brosius will once again give a voice to the character in System Shock 3.
- Finally, System Shock 3 is currently “in the early concept stages” and we don’t yet know when it’ll be released or what platforms it’s in development for.
It’s pretty bare bones at the moment, but fans are encouraged to visit OthersideTease.com to learn more about System Shock 3 and to hear a special message from SHODAN herself.