Voice actor strike reveals unannounced games like Lego Marvel 2, Brothers in Arms, more
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard on PlayStation VR Hands-On Preview: A Resident Evil 20th Anniversary Tour Report
Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
The Big List of Nintendo Switch Games
10 Actresses We Think Could Play Elena Fisher in the Uncharted Movie
Doom gets doomier… Hell Followed multiplayer expansion and Free Update 4 are now available to download
Square Enix will bring Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix to PS4 in March
Nintendo Download: Just Dance 2017, Corpse Party, Lost In Shadow, more
It Came From 19XX: Silent Hill
Daily Scoop: October 27, 2016 – Halloween Horror Sale at Humble
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
Otherside Entertainment officially announces System Shock 3
It’s hard to get too excited over the official announcement for Otherside’s System Shock 3 project after “hackers” outed the game a week ago. But any news is good news, and here’s what we know now that the game is officially in the works:
- Paul Neurath, a lead developer on System Shock and System Shock 2, is a key member of the Otherside team.
- Nate Wells, a senior artist on System Shock 2, will return for the three-quel.
- Robb Waters, the lead concept artist on both System Shock games, will create a “next generation” look for antagonist AI SHODAN.
- Speaking of SHODAN, Terri Brosius will once again give a voice to the character in System Shock 3.
- Finally, System Shock 3 is currently “in the early concept stages” and we don’t yet know when it’ll be released or what platforms it’s in development for.
It’s pretty bare bones at the moment, but fans are encouraged to visit OthersideTease.com to learn more about System Shock 3 and to hear a special message from SHODAN herself.