Microsoft will continue to support gaming on Windows 10 this Spring with a simultaneous Xbox One/PC launch for Remedy’s Quantum Break on April 5. Best of all, everyone who digitally pre-orders the time-bending action game through the Xbox Games Store will receive a token to download the PC version for free.
Players who purchase Quantum Break on the Xbox One will also receive a download code for the Xbox 360 version of Remedy’s previous game, Alan Wake, and both of its downloadable expansions (The Signal and The Writer). Pre-ordering Quantum Break from participating retailers will also entitle players to an Xbox 360 download code for the action-oriented Alan Wake’s American Nightmare.
But what if you don’t own an Xbox One and your PC isn’t up to snuff? Then you might want to consider a Quantum Break System Bundle ($349), which will include a 500GB “Cirrus White” console, matching wireless controller, and full-game downloads of Quantum Break and Alan Wake.
Finally, Microsoft and Remedy also unveiled a new live-action trailer for Quantum Break today. In “The Cemetery,” protagonist Jack Joyce (Shawn Ashmore) begins to learn about the full extent of his powers as he mourns his brother (Dominic Monaghan). You can check out the video, along with game’s minimum and recommended system requirements, after the break.
And here’s the system requirements…
Quantum Break System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit (Recommended: Windows 10 64-Bit)
- DirectX: DirectX 12 (Recommended: DirectX 12)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 2.70GHz or AMD FX-6300 (Recommended: Intel Core i5-4690 3.9GHz or AMD equivalent)
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 or AMD Radeon R7 260x (Recommended: Nvidia GeForce 970 or AMD Radeon R9 390)
- VRAM: 2 GB (Recommended: 4 GB)
- RAM: 8 GB (Recommended: 16 GB)
- Hard Drive: 55 GB Available Space (Recommended: 55 GB Available Space)