Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
The Big List of Nintendo NX Games: September 2016 Update
Bplus is also bringing Puzzle Box to the Nintendo NX
10 Actresses We Think Could Play Elena Fisher in the Uncharted Movie
No Man's Sky Review: Lost in Space
New World and Crucible also announced by Amazon Game Studios
Xbox Store Today: Axiom Verge, Zenith
Amazon Game Studios reveals 4v4 “sport brawler” Breakaway
Daily Scoop: September 30, 2016 – Get Black Ops III on sale this weekend at Steam
Activision has deployed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered’s Launch Trailer
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
Weekly Warp-Up: Activision and Ubisoft Want You to Play More Games in 2016…
No, that’s not a typo. Welcome to the Weekly Warp-Up, your weekly wrap-up of the biggest and the best articles posted at Warp Zoned this week…
The second part of our Day-By-Day Guide to All of 2016’s New Video Games (April through September) is now live and we got to talk about the surprising number of big releases that’ll be available throughout the Spring and Summer. But two of the biggest game publishers have revealed their 2016 plans to eager shareholders.
Ubisoft said Watch Dogs 2, For Honor, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands, and South Park: The Fractured But Whole will all be released sometime this year, while Activision confirmed that An Infinity Ward-developed Call of Duty 2016, Skylanders 6, and another Destiny expansion will be out this Fall. Activision also revealed that Destiny 2 will be released in 2017.
But if you’re looking for a game that’s currently available, you want to dive into our review of action RPG Victor Vran.
And finally, Madden NFL 16‘s Super Bowl 50 prediction turned out to be a tad inaccurate. Better luck next year, EA!
More news from the past seven days can be found after the break.
New Game Announcements
- Quantum Break will also be released as part of an Xbox One System Bundle… and it’s also coming to the PC… and every copy comes with a free download code for Alan Wake.
- Metanet said N++ is officially coming to Steam in the very near future.
- Splatoon’s first global Splatfest will pit Pokemon Blue fans against Pokemon Red fans.
- Microsoft wants to make PC/Xbox One Cross-Buy into a “platform feature.”
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III was the best-selling game of January 2016.
- Ubisoft won’t release a new Assassin’s Creed game this Fall.
- Telltale will release the first episode of The Walking Dead: Michonne on February 23.
- Rocket League will be released for the Xbox One on February 17.
- Ubisoft will host a Tom Clancy’s The Division Open Beta from February 18 through February 21.
- Amazon launched Lumberyard, a free-to-use game development engine for the PC and consoles.
- EA Sports will include Bruce Lee in EA Sports UFC 2.
- Far Cry: Primal – “Far Cry: Primal 101”
- Blizzard – “25th Anniversary”
- Dark Souls III – “Opening Cinematic”
Rumor Has It
- TitanFall 2 will probably have a “dedicated single-player campaign.”
New Release Round-Up
- Retail Releases: Unravel, Assassin’s Creed Chronicles, Dying Light: The Following, more
- Nintendo Download: Oddworld: New N Tasty, Big Brain Academy, Polarium Advance, more
- PlayStation Store: Unravel, Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: Russia, Firewatch, more
- Xbox Games Store (Wednesday): Unravel, Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: Russia, Dying Light: The Following, more
- Xbox Games Store (Friday): Q*Bert Rebooted, In Space We Brawl, D/Generation HD
- Next Week’s Retail Releases: Street Fighter V, Fire Emblem Fates, Project X Zone 2, more