Warp Zoned Wish List: What We Want From the Resident Evil 2 Remake
Nintendo Download: Super Mario Maker For 3DS, Advance Wars: Dual Strike, more
Here's a 14-second teaser trailer for Gun Media's Friday the 13th: The Game
New Releases: Oculus Rift, MLB The Show 16, Resident Evil 6, More
Final Fantasy XV: Platinum Demo is available now and includes a side-story that's not part of the full game
The Games of December 2016
Daily Scoop: December 5, 2016 – Pico Games Bundle at Story Bundle
Housemarque teams up with Smash TV creator to announce Nex Machina
First Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite gameplay trailer introduces Captain America, Morrigan
Warpback: What We Played in November 2016
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
Nordic Games plans to release four massive RPGs in the next two years
Nordic Games has updated their release calendar for the next two years and it includes a quartet of new RPGs in addition to a few games we already knew about (The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 for mobile/Wii U, Battle Worlds: Kronos for PC/PS4/Xbox One, MX vs ATV Supercross Encore for Xbox One, and Aquanox Deep Descent for PC/PS4/Xbox One).
The publisher is referring to their upcoming RPG slate as the “Big Four” and it includes a mix of sequels and original properties. This year, Nordic will release multi-generational saga The Guild 3 and RTS/RPG hybrid Spellforce 3 exclusively for the PC. And next year, they plan to launch the action RPG ELEX and the traditional JRPG-styled Battle Chasers: Nightwar for the PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
More information about Nordic’s “Big Four” can be found after the break.
The Guild 3
The Guild 3 plays in Europe in the year 1400. You will create a family dynasty which can last for centuries. While the world around you and your dynasty rearranges itself time and time again, you have to prove your skills in artisan craftwork and trading, participate in social occasions and perfect your political schemes and malicious intrigues.
- AI System – New AI system is adaptive, dependent on the six trait-system
- Societies – Powerful social clubs of which some are publicly known while others are kept secret
- Huge Replay Value – AI and random-based global events make every scenario and every game look, feel, and play differently
- Character/Dynasty Evolution – There is a complex tree of skills, professions, actions and bonuses waiting for you to be unlocked
- Multiplayer with Up to 16 Players – Custom multiplayer integrated and can connect to other The Guild 3 players, no matter where they bought the game
- Map Editor – Create and share maps with the community, and select from an ever-growing library of scenarios
SpellForce 3 goes back to the roots of the SpellForce saga for a compelling mix of RTS and RPG play. The story takes place before the acclaimed SpellForce: The Order of Dawn and the players becomes a part of a rich high fantasy world named Eo. The game offers hybrid gameplay mixing the best of RTS and RPG in a complete new SpellForce universe full of deep lore.
- RTS/RPG Mix – Unique gameplay combining RTS and Top Down RPG genres
- Create and Customize – Create your own hero and develop his skillset as you prefer
- Build to Fight – Build your own army and fight epic mass battles with it
- Epic Storyline – Unravel a deep and epic story in the SpellForce universe that doesnt require having played any of the former SpellForce games. Fans will still find a lot of interesting connections
- Apply Some Tactics – Use advance tactics with your RTS army to defeat your enemies
- Multiplayer – Strong multiplayer component with various modes – Play cooperatively or compete against each other
ELEX is a handcrafted action role-playing experience from the award-winning creators of the Gothic series, set in a brand new post-apocalyptic Science Fantasy universe that puts players into a huge seamless game world full of original characters, mutated creatures, deep moral choices and powerful action.
- Sci-Fi Meets Fantasy – A post-apocalyptic universe, blending Sci-Fi and fantasy elements together
- Man vs Machine – Decide for yourself which path to choose, there is no right or wrong
- 100% Authenticity – AI in the game will allow everything that happens to feel reasonable
- Epic Combat System – A complex combat system & full control over your character makes you able to read your opponents
- Jetpack Frenzy – A whole new dimension of movement possibilities – full vertical exploration
- RPG True to its Name – Your decisions will change the course of the whole game
Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Battle Chasers: Nightwar is an RPG inspired by the classic console greats, featuring deep dungeon diving, turn-based combat presented in a classic JRPG format, and a rich story driven by exploration of the world.
- Classic JRPG-style combat in a Tech Infused Fantasy World – Old-school combat inspired by the console RPG greats
- Randomly generated Dungeons with player driven Difficulty – Action oriented, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles and secrets
- Craft, Barter and Prepare for the Road Ahead – Choose three heroes, fill your travel backpack, make sure you’ve chosen the best equipment and abilities for each hero… and then strike out
- Unravel the Mysteries of the Crescent Isle – Non-linear story driven by the discovery of lore on items, landmarks and secret elements in the world
- Gorgeous traditional 2D Animation Sequences – Truly key story moments will be depicted in 2D animation from Powerhouse Animation Studios