The Scientifically Proven Best Video Games of All Time #34: Super Mario Bros. 3
Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV is an anime prequel series to the game and the first episode is available now
Square Enix will release Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV animated film this Fall
Here's a 14-second teaser trailer for Gun Media's Friday the 13th: The Game
Final Fantasy XV: Platinum Demo is available now and includes a side-story that's not part of the full game
Daily Scoop: January 23, 2017 – Superhot on sale at Steam
Tekken 7 will be released for the PC, PS4, Xbox One on June 2
Nintendo will bring eight Switch demos to this weekend’s PAX South
I Am Setsuna will be available for the Switch on March 3
Paradox will bring Xbox One version of Cities: Skylines to GDC 2017
Today’s Super Mario Maker update adds Keys, Skewers, Super Expert Mode, more
Nintendo updated Super Mario Maker again today and added three new items to Create Mode, a new difficulty mode, more Character Costumes, and an update to the official website. Ready, here we go…
- Skewers – Those ridiculously crazy columns from Super Mario World, are now available by shaking a Thwomp.
- Keys and Key Doors – Available by shaking a P-Switch, Keys and Key Doors can now hide parts of a level behind a lock.
- Pink Coins – Much like Yoshi Coins in Super Mario World, shaking a Coin will now give players access to Pink Coins, which turn into a Key after all of them have been collected in a level.
- Character Costumes – A dozen new Character Costumes have been added to Super Mario Maker including Tetra from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.
- Super Expert Mode – After completing the 100 Mario Challenge on Expert, players will be able to tackle another random assortment of courses dubbed “Super Expert” by the community.
- Super Mario Maker Bookmark – Nintendo will make a number of changes to the site, including adding a World Records search.
You can get a glimpse at all the changes made to Super Mario Maker today in the trailer embedded above.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Nintendo will release Super Mario Maker for 3DS on December 2
Excitebike Racer, Captain Toad, Birdo costumes coming to Super Mario Maker
Worldwide sales of Super Mario Maker have surpassed one million copies