The Scientifically Proven Best Video Games of All Time #34: Super Mario Bros. 3
Here's a 14-second teaser trailer for Gun Media's Friday the 13th: The Game
Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV is an anime prequel series to the game and the first episode is available now
Final Fantasy XV: Platinum Demo is available now and includes a side-story that's not part of the full game
Square Enix will release Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV animated film this Fall
WB Games reopens Disney Infinity developer to work on Cars 3 tie-in game
Daily Scoop: January 24, 2017 – Crypt of the NecroDancer on sale at Steam
Compete in Overwatch’s Year of the Rooster event now until February 13
He’s not even supposed to be here today… Kevin Smith will battle Zombies in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’s “Rave in the Redwoods” DLC
Mario Sports Superstars will be released for the 3DS on March 24
Weekly Warp-Up: Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios and Press Play Studios…
No, that’s not a typo. Welcome to the Weekly Warp-Up, your weekly wrap-up of the biggest and the best articles posted at Warp Zoned this week…
Microsoft shrunk their slate of internal teams this week when they decided to shut down development on Fable Legends. The consolemaker is looking for a way to also close developer Lionhead Studios, though it’s possible they could remain operational. Unfortunately, the same can’t be said for Press Play Studios, which was shuttered, along with their in-development survival game, Project Knoxville.
Travel past the break to read all about more news from the past seven days.
New Game Announcements
- Catlateral Damage is going wreck stuff on your PS4 later this month.
- Sniper Elite 4 will be released for PC, PS4, Xbox One this year.
- Super Meat Boy will be available for the Wii U in “a couple of months.”
- Nintendo announced that Paper Mario: Color Splash will be released for the Wii U sometime this year.
- Kirby is going to don a suit of power armor to battle aliens in the upcoming Kirby: Planet Robobot.
- Harmonix will release Amplitude for the PS3 in April.
- Far Cry: Primal was the best-selling game of February 2016.
- Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture collected ten nominations ahead of this year’s BAFTA Games Awards.
- Eiji Aonuma says he wants to do “something new” with The Legend of Zelda Wii U.
- Capcom revealed a few details about Alex and the rest of Street Fighter V‘s first update.
- Deep Silver taps Sumo Digital to complete development on Dead Island 2.
- Telltale will deliver the first information about their Batman game on March 18 at SXSW.
- The latest Super Mario Maker update added Keys, Skewers, Super Expert Mode, and more.
- Doom‘s Closed Beta will begin on March 31.
- Coleco removes their name from the cartridge-based Coleco Chameleon console.
- Valkyria Chronicles Remastered will launch on May 17.
- Sony’s 2016 Launch Party promotion will kick off March 15 with Salt and Sanctuary.
- Blizzard’s Overwatch will be released on May 24.
- Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem has a US release date and a new name. Now known as Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE, it’ll be available in stores on June 24.
Rumor Has It
- Telltale’s CEO has a few dream projects he’d love to make and he has a few things to say about the developer’s Batman game.
- Another trailer for Hardcore Henry has been released, and it’s even more video game-y.
New Release Round-Up
- Retail Releases: Tom Clancy’s The Division, Hitman, WWE 2K16 (PC)
- Nintendo Download: Star Ghost, Mega Man Battle Network 6, Bravely Second demo, more
- PlayStation Store: Hitman, Tom Clancy’s The Division, Kholat, more
- Xbox Games Store (Wednesday): Tom Clancy’s The Division, Powell Lacrosse 16, Teslagrad, more
- Xbox Games Store (Friday): Hitman, Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition, Cel Damage HD, more
- Next Week’s Retail Releases: Pokken Tournament, EA Sports UFC 2, Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games, more
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Weekly Warp-Up: Two More Publishers Drop Out of E3 2016…
Weekly Warp-Up: Fallout 4 Wins Big at 2016 DICE Awards
Weekly Warp-Up: The Oculus Rift Finally Has a Release Date…