Warp Zoned Wish List: What We Want From the Resident Evil 2 Remake
The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ is likely in development for the Nintendo Switch
New Releases: Oculus Rift, MLB The Show 16, Resident Evil 6, More
Hungarian company uses racing game on Xbox One to train their self-driving cars
Here's a 14-second teaser trailer for Gun Media's Friday the 13th: The Game
Super Mario Run won’t be released for the Nintendo Switch
Nintendo Switch exclusive Seasons of Heaven announced by AnyArts Productions
Nintendo Download: Animal Crossing New Leaf Welcome Amiibo Edition, Metroid Other M, Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, more
Doom’s latest Free Update adds bots, new SnapMap options, and more
Daily Scoop: December 8, 2016 – Daedalic Publisher Weekend at Steam
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
Weekly Warp-Up: Two More Publishers Drop Out of E3 2016…
No, that’s not a typo. Welcome to the Weekly Warp-Up, your weekly wrap-up of the biggest and the best articles posted at Warp Zoned this week…
Activision has decided to follow EA’s lead and drop out of this year’s E3 Expo. However, the megapublisher also announced a partnership with Sony and confirmed that Infinity Ward’s Call of Duty 2016 will make its public debut during the consolemaker’s E3 Press Conference.
Disney Interactive will also join Activision and EA on the sidelines because Disney Infinity 4.0 won’t be ready to go this Summer. Instead, the House of Mouse has announced plans to continue supporting Disney Infinity: Star Wars.
Elsewhere around Warp Zoned this week, we published a review of Tharsis, Choice Provisions’s survival board game. The staff also got together to talk about What We Played in February 2016 and The Games of March 2016.
More news from the past seven days can be found after the break.
New Game Announcements
- Dead Island: Definitive Collection will be released for the PS4 and Xbox One on May 31.
- The “Next Forza Game” will be unveiled at the 2016 E3 Expo.
- Shigeru Miyamoto’s “Project Guard” is now known as Star Fox Guard… and it’ll be released on April 22.
- Virtual Console titles originally released on the Super NES are now available to play on the New 3DS XL.
- No Man’s Sky finally has a release date. It’ll be released for the PC and PS4 on June 21.
- Bethesda wants you to help them choose Doom’s alternate cover.
- Refactor, a “Tetroidvania,” will be released for the PC and PS4 sometime in 2016.
- According to EA, Mass Effect: Andromeda will be released in Early 2017.
- Killer Instinct Season 3 will be released for the Xbox One and PC on March 29.
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End was delayed for two more weeks… it’ll now be released on May 10.
- The Behemoth’s Pit People will get a Closed Beta this Summer.
- Microsoft surprise-released the Windows 10 version of Gears of War: Ultimate Edition.
- Mojang released the “Combat Update” (Version 1.9) for Minecraft on Monday.
- Nintendo will expand their Nintendo Selects line of budget-priced titles next week.
- Cyanide unveiled the first screenshots from their Call of Cthulhu adaptation.
- Metroid Prime: Federation Force – “Story Trailer”
- Star Fox Zero – “Let’s Rock and Roll”
- Mortal Kombat XL – “Launch Trailer”
- Superhot – “Launch Trailer”
- Dreams – “Creating Three Cities”
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End – “Story Trailer”
Rumor Has It
- Remedy has registered a trademark and URL for Alan Wake’s Return.
New Release Round-Up
- Next Week’s Retail Releases: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD, Mortal Kombat XL, Far Cry: Primal (PC), more
- Nintendo Download: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD, Pac-Man 2: The New Adventure, Chasing Dead, more
- PlayStation Store: Broforce, Mortal Kombat XL, Heavy Rain, more
- Xbox Games Store (Wednesday): Mortal Kombat XL, Prison Architect (Game Preview), more
- Xbox Games Store (Friday): Action Henk, Ironcast, McDroid
- Next Week’s Retail Releases: Tom Clancy’s The Division, Hitman, WWE 2K16 (PC)