Warp Zoned Wish List: What We Want From the Resident Evil 2 Remake
New Releases: Oculus Rift, MLB The Show 16, Resident Evil 6, More
Here's a 14-second teaser trailer for Gun Media's Friday the 13th: The Game
The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ is likely in development for the Nintendo Switch
Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV is an anime prequel series to the game and the first episode is available now
Sony has sold 50 million PS4 consoles since its launch in 2013
Daily Scoop: December 7, 2016 – Ubisoft sale at Humble
Batman: The Telltale Series will come to an end next week in Episode 5: City of Light
Rumor: Nintendo Switch’s Virtual Console storefront will include GameCube games
Dark Souls Trilogy might be in development for Nintendo Switch
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
Civilization VI will be released exclusively for the PC on October 21
Firaxis Games is returning to Earth for the next entry in the Civilization series, which will be available exclusively for the PC on October 21. Civilization VI marks a new beginning for the franchise, as players will be able to expand their empire across the map and interact with the world in new ways:
Civilization VI Features
- Expansive Empires: See the marvels of your empire spread across the map like never before. Each city spans multiple tiles so you can custom build your cities to take full advantage of the local terrain.
- Active Research: Unlock boosts that speed your civilization’s progress through history. To advance more quickly, use your units to actively explore, develop your environment, and discover new cultures.
- Dynamic Diplomacy: Interactions with other civilizations change over the course of the game, from primitive first interactions where conflict is a fact of life, to late game alliances and negotiations.
- Combined Arms: Expanding on the “one unit per tile” design, support units can now be embedded with other units, like anti-tank support with infantry, or a warrior with settlers. Similar units can also be combined to form powerful “Corps” units.
- Enhanced Multiplayer: In addition to traditional multiplayer modes, cooperate and compete with your friends in a wide variety of situations all designed to be easily completed in a single session.
- A Civ For All Players: Civilization VI provides veteran players new ways to build and tune their civilization for the greatest chance of success. New tutorial systems are designed to introduce new players to the underlying concepts of Civilization so they can easily get started on a path to victory.
“Sid Meier’s Civilization VI builds on the firm foundation of the Civilization franchise, and we’ve added many exciting new elements,” said Ed Beach, the Lead Designer at Firaxis Games. “The visual presentation of the game is inspired by the maps and tools of the Age of Exploration, and we’ve made several key gameplay changes such as expansive cities and active research that makes Sid Meier’s Civilization VI an entirely unique experience while remaining true to what makes the Civilization series so special.”
In addition a game-only standard edition ($59.99), Civilization VI will also be available as a special Digital Deluxe Edition ($79.99) that includes the 25th Anniversary Digital Soundtrack and access to four post-launch DLC packs with new maps, scenarios, civilizations, and leaders.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Sid Meier’s Starships promises turn-based space combat on PC and iPad
Civilization V: Brave New World announced for Summer 2013 release
Firaxis announces Civilization: Beyond Earth at PAX East 2014