The Scientifically Proven Best Video Games of All Time #34: Super Mario Bros. 3
Here's a 14-second teaser trailer for Gun Media's Friday the 13th: The Game
Square Enix will release Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV animated film this Fall
Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV is an anime prequel series to the game and the first episode is available now
New Releases: Oculus Rift, MLB The Show 16, Resident Evil 6, More
I Am Setsuna will be available for the Switch on March 3
Paradox will bring Xbox One version of Cities: Skylines to GDC 2017
Weekly Warp-Up: Nintendo Heats Up Our Interest in the Fire Emblem Franchise…
New Retail Releases: Resident Evil 7, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8, Yakuza Zero, More
Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns will be released on February 28
Gearbox adds Alani to Battleborn as a free download for all players; Pendles revealed
Battleborn got a little bit bigger today as Gearbox has made Alani, the game’s 26th playable character, available to download by all players. Alani’s attacks are water-focused, but the character’s main ability is healing:
Alani: Skills Overview
- Torrent: Through years of training in Ket, her order’s martial art, Alani has honed her ability to control water, hurling water bolts to damage enemies.
- Wellspring: Channeling her focus and strength, Alani heals herself for a small amount or envelopes an ally in water to heal them.
- Riptide: Alani sends forth a wave of water that deals damage to enemies, pushes them away, and leaves a trail hastening allies’ movement speed.
- Geyser: Calling upon the power of the oceans, a groundswell erupts, knocking enemies into the air, damaging and binding them.
- Emergence: Alani summons a water dragon that deals damage to everything caught in its wake.
- Osmosis (Passive): Alani’s healing abilities swell and recede like the tide. Successfully landing hits with Torrent grants up to three stacks to temporarily increase the healing power of Wellspring.
Gearbox has also given players a sneak peek at Battleborn’s 27th character, Pendles, on the Battleborn Blog. Pendles is a giant lizard with an even bigger scythe, and he’s not afraid to use it:
Hailing from the water world of Akopos, and pals with Alani, Pendles is a cold-blooded killer. No, literally. This anthropomorphized reptile will ssssneak up on you, poison you, perforate you with dual kamas then – poof – disappear without leaving a trace. Oh, yeah, and he wears a dope pair of sneakers. Get it? “Ssssneaky”?!? Wears sneakers?!? (Fine… fine.) This Rogue’s rogue may be a cold-blooded assassin-for-hire, but Ghalt felt was safer to have him on the team, than not.
And don’t forget… Alani, Pendles, and all of Battleborn’s post-launch characters will be available to download for free.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Battleborn’s first DLC character, Alani, will be available very soon
Battleborn’s release has been pushed back to May 3, 2016
New Retail Releases: Battleborn