After more than a year of waiting, Wii U owners will finally be able to get their hands on Terraria starting next month.
The Wii U Edition of Terraria will include all the same digging, building, exploration, and fighting that fans have come to expect from the game. But it’ll also include an option for touchscreen controls with the Wii U GamePad, along with four-player splitscreen multiplayer and online play for up to eight players. Other features found in Terraria’s Wii U Edition include:
- 14 different environments such as eerie dungeons, slippery ice wastes, wild jungles and more
- Hundreds of craftable weapons, armor and items
- More than 150 enemies ranging from zombies to armies of goblins
- Epic boss battles that test players’ combat skills
- Vast worlds of exploration that introduce new potions, magic, gear and more
According to publisher 505 Games and developer Re-Logic, Terraria will be available for the Wii U on June 28.