Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
The Big List of Nintendo NX Games: September 2016 Update
Bplus is also bringing Puzzle Box to the Nintendo NX
10 Actresses We Think Could Play Elena Fisher in the Uncharted Movie
Rumor: Nintendo begins production on their NX console
New World and Crucible also announced by Amazon Game Studios
Xbox Store Today: Axiom Verge, Zenith
Amazon Game Studios reveals 4v4 “sport brawler” Breakaway
Daily Scoop: September 30, 2016 – Get Black Ops III on sale this weekend at Steam
Activision has deployed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered’s Launch Trailer
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
Atlus will release Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse on September 20
Atlus has announced that Shin Megam Tensei IV: Apocalypse will be released for the 3DS on September 20. The publisher also released a brand new trailer focusing on the cast, and it’s been embedded above…
With Tokyo being ground zero for scheming gods and monstrous demons, only the strongest and craftiest can survive in the former metropolis turned literal hell on earth. Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse has a varied cast of characters that players need to utilize properly in order to endure the harsh realities — mostly the very high possibility of death around every corner — of post-apocalyptic life.
Shin Megam Tensei IV: Apocalypse will overlap with the storyline from Shin Megam Tensei IV, and players will meet many of the same characters. But it’s also a unique adventure all its own, and includes many new features for players to discover…
- Divine Intrigue – Choose between peace or anarchy while being a pawn in the gods’ chess game.
- Combat Partners – Hunting demons is dangerous, so count on some backup! Alongside the standard three demons, players will be able to rely on one of seven partners to help win battles.
- Oodles of Demons – Be on your guard because Tokyo is infested with a series record 450+ demons to fight, fuse, or recruit.
- Revamped Demon Fusion – Demons will have affinities for certain skills, so players can better plan the outcome of fusions.
- Classic SMT Combat – Prospective Hunters will exploit weaknesses, boost attributes, and unlock skill bonuses with the returning Press Turn and Smirking systems.
Atlus will also release Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse in Europe, but a final release date will be announced at a later time.