The Big List of Nintendo Switch Games: Nintendo Switch Presentation Update
The Scientifically Proven Best Video Games of All Time #34: Super Mario Bros. 3
Square Enix will release Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV animated film this Fall
Here's a 14-second teaser trailer for Gun Media's Friday the 13th: The Game
Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV is an anime prequel series to the game and the first episode is available now
Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns will be released on February 28
Strafe will be released for the PC on March 28
Gigantic: Exile in the North update adds winter-themed skins and a goofy yeti named Pakko
You can sign up for an Injustice 2 Beta right now
Xbox Store Today: Metrico+, I Am Bread, Toby The Secret Mine, more
Atlus will release Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse on September 20
Atlus has announced that Shin Megam Tensei IV: Apocalypse will be released for the 3DS on September 20. The publisher also released a brand new trailer focusing on the cast, and it’s been embedded above…
With Tokyo being ground zero for scheming gods and monstrous demons, only the strongest and craftiest can survive in the former metropolis turned literal hell on earth. Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse has a varied cast of characters that players need to utilize properly in order to endure the harsh realities — mostly the very high possibility of death around every corner — of post-apocalyptic life.
Shin Megam Tensei IV: Apocalypse will overlap with the storyline from Shin Megam Tensei IV, and players will meet many of the same characters. But it’s also a unique adventure all its own, and includes many new features for players to discover…
- Divine Intrigue – Choose between peace or anarchy while being a pawn in the gods’ chess game.
- Combat Partners – Hunting demons is dangerous, so count on some backup! Alongside the standard three demons, players will be able to rely on one of seven partners to help win battles.
- Oodles of Demons – Be on your guard because Tokyo is infested with a series record 450+ demons to fight, fuse, or recruit.
- Revamped Demon Fusion – Demons will have affinities for certain skills, so players can better plan the outcome of fusions.
- Classic SMT Combat – Prospective Hunters will exploit weaknesses, boost attributes, and unlock skill bonuses with the returning Press Turn and Smirking systems.
Atlus will also release Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse in Europe, but a final release date will be announced at a later time.