The Scientifically Proven Best Video Games of All Time #34: Super Mario Bros. 3
Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV is an anime prequel series to the game and the first episode is available now
Square Enix will release Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV animated film this Fall
Here's a 14-second teaser trailer for Gun Media's Friday the 13th: The Game
Final Fantasy XV: Platinum Demo is available now and includes a side-story that's not part of the full game
Daily Scoop: January 23, 2017 – Superhot on sale at Steam
Tekken 7 will be released for the PC, PS4, Xbox One on June 2
Nintendo will bring eight Switch demos to this weekend’s PAX South
I Am Setsuna will be available for the Switch on March 3
Paradox will bring Xbox One version of Cities: Skylines to GDC 2017
Hypersect adds unlockable color palettes to Inversus in new update
A lot of games are described as “minimalist,” but Hypersect took it to new heights when they limited Inversus to just three colors… black, white, and red. But thanks to the latest update, the game is about to get much more colorful.
Now available through Steam (and coming to the PS4 soon), the 1.2 update adds 45 new color palettes to the game (including one inspired by the Game Boy’s pea green screen), along with a few other changes:
- Inversus isn’t just black and white anymore. 45 unlockable color palettes are now in game! Choose the ones you like and the game will randomly shuffle between them every match.
- Online gameplay gets more social with over 250 unlockable emotes! Equip up to four at a time and express your joy or disappointment between rounds.
- Experience levels are tracked for arcade and versus mode. Level up by completing matches, winning games online and earning high scores. Your level is advertised in online lobbies and each level gained guarantees an unlocked emote or color after that match (unlocks are otherwise randomly awarded per match).
- New leaderboards for versus levels, arcade level, and number of games won online.
- Improved public matchmaking allows solo players to search across all game modes at the same time!
You can get an eyeful of the Inversus’s colorful new look in the trailer embedded above.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Inversus will be released for the PC and PS4 on August 16
Inversus, Grow Up, Uno, more added to PlayStation Store
Dear Diary: Friday at PAX East 2016 I Played…