Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
The Big List of Nintendo NX Games: September 2016 Update
No Man's Sky Review: Lost in Space
Bplus is also bringing Puzzle Box to the Nintendo NX
Rumor: Nintendo begins production on their NX console
Kickstart This! Magicland
Nidhogg II coming to PC and “maybe some other platforms” in 2017
Daily Scoop: September 29, 2016 – Tom Clancy’s The Division on sale at Steam
Nintendo Download: Yo-Kai Watch 2, Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, Sonic Boom Fire & Ice, more
Square Enix will release Final Fantasy Trading Card Game in North America this October
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
Hypersect adds adds unlockable color palettes to Inversus in new update
A lot of games are described as “minimalist,” but Hypersect took it to new heights when they limited Inversus to just three colors… black, white, and red. But thanks to the latest update, the game is about to get much more colorful.
Now available through Steam (and coming to the PS4 soon), the 1.2 update adds 45 new color palettes to the game (including one inspired by the Game Boy’s pea green screen), along with a few other changes:
- Inversus isn’t just black and white anymore. 45 unlockable color palettes are now in game! Choose the ones you like and the game will randomly shuffle between them every match.
- Online gameplay gets more social with over 250 unlockable emotes! Equip up to four at a time and express your joy or disappointment between rounds.
- Experience levels are tracked for arcade and versus mode. Level up by completing matches, winning games online and earning high scores. Your level is advertised in online lobbies and each level gained guarantees an unlocked emote or color after that match (unlocks are otherwise randomly awarded per match).
- New leaderboards for versus levels, arcade level, and number of games won online.
- Improved public matchmaking allows solo players to search across all game modes at the same time!
You can get an eyeful of the Inversus’s colorful new look in the trailer embedded above.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Inversus will be released for the PC and PS4 on August 16
Inversus, Grow Up, Uno, more added to PlayStation Store
Dear Diary: Friday at PAX East 2016 I Played…