Voice actor strike reveals unannounced games like Lego Marvel 2, Brothers in Arms, more
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard on PlayStation VR Hands-On Preview: A Resident Evil 20th Anniversary Tour Report
Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
The Big List of Nintendo Switch Games
10 Actresses We Think Could Play Elena Fisher in the Uncharted Movie
MLB The Show 17 will be available on March 28 with Ken Griffey Jr on the cover
Nintendo will unveil launch date, games lineup, and price for Switch on January 12
Xbox Store Today: Just Dance 2017, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Batman Episode 3, more
Daily Scoop: October 26, 2016 – Stardew Valley this month’s Humble Monthly instant download
Turtle Rock is no longer involved in the development of Evolve
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
Nidhogg II coming to PC and “maybe some other platforms” in 2017
En Garde! Messhof has announced that Nidhogg II will be released for the PC and “maybe some other platforms” in 2017. The sequel will contain “completey overhauled” graphics and a number of other new features:
- Completely overhauled detailed environments and animations.
- 10+ levels of fencing goodnessLocal and online multiplayer and tournament mode.
- Play single-player against a series of AI opponents with occasional special challenge rounds.
- New soundtrack featuring music by Mux Mool, Dose One, Daedelus, and more!
- Even more stuff we’ll talk about soon…
If you’re attending this weekend’s TwitchCon, you’ll get a chance to play Nidhogg II in the Indie District (Booth 104). And if you’re not able to head down to TwitchCon, you’ll be able to watch a livestream of the game’s appearance on the Indie Stage at Twitch.tv Saturday, October 1 at 5:15 PM (Eastern Time).