The Big List of Nintendo Switch Games: Nintendo Switch Presentation Update
Nintendo Switch Presentation: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition and Master Edition revealed
343 Industries is working on "super secret future stuff" related to Halo
New Releases: Oculus Rift, MLB The Show 16, Resident Evil 6, More
Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV is an anime prequel series to the game and the first episode is available now
Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment will be released in April
A new “main series” Fire Emblem game will be released for the Switch in 2018
Fire Emblem Heroes will be released for Android devices on February 2; iOS launch coming later
1992’s Fire Emblem Gaiden will be re-released for 3DS as Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia in May
Fire Emblem Warriors will also be released for the New 3DS this Fall
Weekly Warp-Up: Greetings From PAX West 2016…
No, that’s not a typo. Welcome to the Weekly Warp-Up, your weekly wrap-up of the biggest and the best articles posted at Warp Zoned this week…
Warp Zoned is in Seattle for this weekend’s PAX West expo, and there’s a lot of news coming out of the Washington State Convention Center. First up, Telltale announced a release date for Batman: The Telltale Series – Episode 2 (September 20) and the official title for the third game in the Walking Dead series (The Walking Dead: A New Frontier). We also heard from Microsoft about the Xbox One launch of Firewatch (which is happening on September 21), and Gearbox is bringing back Duke Nukem in Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour. And speaking of blasts from the past, Gun Media unveiled a bloody new trailer for Friday the 13th: The Game.
We’re heading back to PAX West, but you can find even more news from the past seven days after the break. And Happy Labor Day everyone!
New Game Announcements
- Nintendo will release Super Mario Maker For Nintendo 3DS on December 2.
- TowerFall 8-Player was released for the PC and TowerFall Ascension is coming soon to the Xbox One.
- The floor is Hot Lava in Klei Entertainment’s next game.
Pre-Launch Updates and Release Date Announcements
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King’s 3DS debut was pushed back to 2017.
- Slayer Shock will be released on September 29 and everyone who pre-orders will get access to the beta.
- Justice Monsters Five, Final Fantasy XV’s pinball spinoff, is now available for mobile devices.
- 2K Games announced that Mick Foley, The Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and many more will round out the WWE 2K17 roster.
- Gran Turismo Sport‘s release date was pushed back to 2017 by Polyphony Digital.
Other Game News
- Four new Legend of Zelda Amiibo figures will be released on December 2 including “8-Bit Link.”
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – “Multiplayer Trailer”
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered – “Multiplayer Trailer”
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – “Paragliding Mini-Trailer”
- Rise of the Tomb Raider – “Blood Ties”
Rumor Has It
- A new batch of Nintendo NX rumors said the console’s controllers will include Motion Control, Force Feedback, a Split D-Pad, and a Share Button.
- And another rumor is saying the Nintendo NX will use cartridges instead of optical discs.
New Release Round-Up
- Retail Releases: World of Warcraft: Legion, God Eater 2: Rage Burst, Attack On Titan, more
- Nintendo Download: Axiom Verge, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Picross 3D Round 2, more
- PlayStation Store: God Eater 2: Rage Burst, Attack On Titan, Resident Evil 4, more
- Xbox Games Store (Wednesday): Armello, Resident Evil 4, Attack On Titan, more
- Xbox Games Store (Friday): Earthlock: Festival of Magic, Assetto Corsa, The Final Station, more
- Next Week’s Retail Releases: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II, Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet, Just Sing, more
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Weekly Warp-Up: Nintendo Was in the News A Lot This Week…
New Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains trailer looks at the game’s features
Weekly Warp-Up: Gamescom 2016 In Review…